Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, GetFree said:
  Hide contents

The way TJF ends all of the sudden in the most anticlimactic way, ruins the song for me. Also, I’m not a Cinammon Girl or Salvatore guy, so TJF was never something I was hyped about.

You kidding me?

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, heroinmelodies said:

truly the flop of the album with BUS alongside  :hooker: 

I'm going to take your methled out bones and use to draw lines in the sand on a deserted island where your useless body will lay among the beach crabs and dead flares and nobody will answer it not a single person will call to the screams of help or give you the rest your petty body could consider deserving it deserves nothingness and you'll get nothing.

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Waiting for Lana to go off on IG 

do you think the leak would bother her that much?

giphy.gif

cocc is really here it’s not a dream :krylie:  After waiting up til midnight on sept 5 and on dec 24 for American standards this is like surreal

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

I'm going to take your methled out bones and use to draw lines in the sand on a deserted island where your useless body will lay among the beach crabs and dead flares and nobody will answer it not a single person will call to the screams of help or give you the rest your petty body could consider deserving it deserves nothingness and you'll get nothing.

she wants to die so sounds fun to me :hooker:

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

I love all the weird random talking moments and studio clatter sounds throughout.

Spoiler

the vape sound in WD :trisha:

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

I love all the weird random talking moments and studio clatter sounds throughout.

Spoiler

YES!!! Me too!! I KNEW we were in for a treat when COTCC had that wall of sound build up!

I love all the random sounds sprinkled in!! Even the vape in WD adds life and makes it feel incredible. I’ve been saying for SO LONG I wanted songs to feel ‘full’ again and God they do!! And with the most ‘God’ talk since Paradise and Honeymoon!!

"Don’t forget me"