Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

tulsa is just one of those songs from her that'll never get old, it's something different but still has that quintessential lana sexiness. the psychedelic outro, head voice with the autotune and her shouting WHITE HOT FOREVER.. AMEN

GIF Central

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Spoiler

what does she say in the background of Tulsa Jesus Freak? "I keep praying but he never learns, you know what im saying? ...... I'm like leaving him (???cant tell what comes next? "forever"? "for real"?)

either way i fucking love it

my only critique for it would be to have more verses/a bridge. the song is just so good it deserves to be a minute longer with another verse and a bridge !

2 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:
  Hide contents

i cant wait for all of us to finally stop posting under spoiler tags
can we stop using them once album is out in australia or what

It seems the album will have a worldwide release, so once that happens, the Post-Release Thread will be created and you are all free to talk as you wish in there. Until then, please continue to use spoiler tags when sharing thoughts or information about the album that you wouldn't have gathered without listening to the leak as to not ruin the Pre-Release experience for those who are waiting for the official release! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

to not ruin the Pre-Release experience for those who are waiting for the official release! x

people who wait are braver than US marines :ma: they all are SEEK! 

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Spoiler

question, has anyone listened to TNBAR & Yosemite back to back? Can we see how they are sisters?

Now that we have yosemite i want to try to put together an "original lust for life" tracklist....w lfl demo, love, bp, yosemite, roses bloom for u(insta snippet will do), so good, heroin, get free, groupie love, coachella, etc

1 hour ago, RuflesCando said:
Spoiler

Wouldn't say that they would love it. Cocc is probably Lana at her most stripped down and experimental, that's never a good place to change people's mind about someone, especially if they think her as boring

Spoiler

Yeah but from what I've seen here, there's a lot of guitar and all. Which my friends love. I'll have to see for myself.....

Not me being strong enough to wait til next Friday....

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put songs/album details in spoiler tags. <3

First we feel; then we fall.

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

Here’s a question that even those of us who haven’t listened yet can discuss: Which colored vinyl do you think will arrive to your door first? :creep:

I’m 90% sure it’ll be both the red and the yellow (bc I ordered them from the same place) lmao and also, the alternate cover CD. At least for me, of course

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Spoiler

Some background vocals I heard after listening to TJF in low volume:

“If you don’t pay/pray you’ll never learn, you know what I’m sayin?”

“I like leaving it for once” (the ‘for once’ part is less intelligible)

“I’ll wait for you” 

:oprah: