Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i don't know if this has been shared yet but the source code on her store webpage now says "Shop official Lana Del Rey merchandise, including apparel and media from 2019's Norman Fucking Rockwell and her upcoming 2020 album Chemtrails Over the Country Club."

Could someone who knows how to check source code double check if this is legit please?

But Santa Monica sinner sounds way too much like Venice Bitch name-wise. :/

I don’t think she’d ever mention a boyfriend so obviously in a song.

Also:

So many borrowed lines from earlier songs!

i thought this too while reading them but fall, ball and pills, hills are very common rhymes in writing and lana has been rhyming baby with crazy for like 15 years so its not unlikely 

i wouldnt even be surprised if these titles were real when nfr track titles started leaking (california, love song) they felt too on the nose but they ended up being true

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i thought this too while reading them but fall, ball and pills, hills are very common rhymes in writing and lana has been rhyming baby with crazy for like 15 years so its not unlikely

Yeah, I know. :/ That makes it hard to tell if some troll fan is faking things or not.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Not necessarily I think, as long as someone can hack and get the music files, you don’t really need to hear it on vinyl?

True, but her songs are now secured, it seems. Unless that leaker got a hand on a very loaded folder. I assumed that because it’s supposed to be a vinyl cover that he also had a vinyl copy.

Anyway, finally we got something to speculate on and be excited about! I’ve added three points to my timeline summary, so much has been revealed this evening! x) It’s 2 AM and I think the sun is about to rise so it’s way past bedtime, good night everyone. :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

True, but her songs are now secured, it seems. Unless that leaker got a hand on a very loaded folder. I assumed that because it’s supposed to be a vinyl cover that he also had a vinyl copy.

They might as well have downloaded an image file of the back cover I guess. Or it’s just fake. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Omg what did I miss I-

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

They might as well have downloaded an image file of the back cover I guess. Or it’s just fake. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I opt for the fake cover, although this is the most believable of these false tracklists around. We’ll see pretty soon. Once the preorder is up on her website, we have the tracklist :D

Omg what did I miss I-

Audio version of Violet out on July 28.

Physical copy of it Sept 29.

Her website now has the encoded sentence “preorder her 2020 new album Chemtrails Over the Country Club”, which means the preorder will be up soon, confirming the release in the next weeks :D

i want a poetry book and album bundle tmrw - imagine the power that would have. IMAGINE.

omgggg imagine.....

Lana's projects are like buses - you wait forever just for one to turn up then two come along at once  :creepna3: cmon lana come thru pleaseeeee

Wq9zHLl.jpg