Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Electric guitars, psychedelic vibes, surf noir

horns,  a flute and a harp  

Omg yes, Lana's voice would go SO well with a harp. Does she even have songs with harp instrumentation? If yes, tell me which, anybody

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Omg yes, Lana's voice would go SO well with a harp. Does she even have songs with harp instrumentation? If yes, tell me which, anybody

Doin' Time and California, played by Gale Levant and Woozy Biff, respectively.

i wonder if there will be any other producers everyone knows jack worked on nfr but so did rick nowels, happy perez, watt, zach dawes

i'm assuming the facetime pic she posted of jack was of them working on some of the last songs

i love you, but you don't understand me.

them waiting to put up the bundles just makes me think the theory that they are cocc violet bundles is true... i mean they also havent put up the cream violet vinyl but whatever let me have my wishful thinking

i wonder if there will be any other producers everyone knows jack worked on nfr but so did rick nowels, happy perez, watt, zach dawes

i'm assuming the facetime pic she posted of jack was of them working on some of the last songs

i believe it's gonna be an LDR + Jack only album

Honeymoon lyrics outsell only because they are aesthetically pleasing and creative. Personally, I think the melodies and instrumentals are even better. 

I said what I said! Lust For Life has amazing lyrics. Way more thoughtful than her previous albums. Y'all only hate LFL because its "messy" which I beg to differ and it has features lol. 

I prefer LFL to UV and HM, and certainly to NFR. LFL has several great songs on it. 

LDR has proven herself to be a great songwriter with songs like 'Summertime Sadness,' 'Video Games,' 'Yayo,' 'Black Beauty,' 'Old Money,' 'JFK,' 'Angels Forever,' 'Cola,' '13 Beaches,' 'Terence Loves You,' and 'Gods & Monsters.' Listen to the instrumental piano versions by a studio group called Piano Dreamers, and you can see, stripped to just piano, how brilliant her melodies are. 

So what I'd like to see on COCC are more classic LDR songs that will live beyond her and us.  

i believe it's gonna be an LDR + Jack only album

no negativity on this site thank u

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I want to say that I get vanity project vibes from this one. akin to how HM is like a well known social concept, but with how wide-ranging the title is, I'm thinking it might be a slicker, more honed(?) version of LFL. 

things we might've overlooked:

and 

which get me hopeful bc of the lush sound, and wonder if she's gonna be sharing the heroine's perspective based off a Bond type of world.

UV/Honeymoon

I want to say that I get vanity project vibes from this one. akin to how HM is like a well known social concept, but with how wide-ranging the title is, I'm thinking it might be a slicker, more honed(?) version of LFL.

http://instagram.com/p/CAivdZqpfrx/

and

http://instagram.com/p/CAgnR7qpKCr/

which get me hopeful bc of the lush sound, and wonder if she's gonna be sharing the heroine's perspective based off a Bond type of world.

As soon as I saw those two posts, I got excited for the new album if some of that ends up on COCC. Plus I’m keeping in mind her breakup, her voice note for IF this is the end - I want a boyfriend... Breakup Lana is always the best one.

As soon as I saw those two posts, I got excited for the new album if some of that ends up on COCC. Plus I’m keeping in mind her breakup, her voice note for IF this is the end - I want a boyfriend... Breakup Lana is always the best one.

breakup Lana + isolation Lana = some heavy shit and I'm looking forward hearing how she's been getting thru. did we ever get the voice note, or was it just mentioned? 

UV/Honeymoon

http://instagram.com/p/CAivdZqpfrx/

and

http://instagram.com/p/CAgnR7qpKCr/

100% yes. I feel the Honeymoon/lush glamour vibes coming with this next record, and that paired with keeping in mind her breakup, I sense a song that will structurally and thematically resemble The Blackest Day, but with a more existential element like the one explored in Patent Leather Do-Over. I’m so excited.

The wait always feels so much more difficult once we get more news, i'm suddenly more desperate whereas before i was like "k whatever"

please announce something this friday @@Lana :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Beware of cognitive distortions:

Splitting diffuses the anxiety that arises from our inability to grasp the nuances and complexities of a given situation or state of affairs by simplifying and schematizing it. In addition, it reinforces our idea of ourselves as good and virtuous by effectively discounting and even demonizing all those who do not share in our views and values.

Lana fans thinking they can dictate who she dates is sad.

No one here is dictacting her whom to date, obviously it'll always be her choice. However that doesn't mean we can't discuss her taste on here. So in this case she chose to date a cop, something I find tasteless and wouldn't do. Nothing wrong with that.

In regards to the acab: there are no good cops, if the system they are in is in itself abhorrently problematic. It punishes good behaviour (in the sense of condemning foul coworkers) and because of that the institution itself is setting a border between "us" and "them".

Also why wouldn't I demonize someone who's showing publicly his racist view on the current situation.

Judging values objectively is absolutely possible. For comparison Nazis are demonized to hell and back because their views and values were and still are wrong, period.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

She is probly keeping to herself, because she knows her fans. One small hint, intentionally or not, and suddenly we have the ISBN, price etc before she was able to make an official announcemnt  :oic2: 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

100% yes. I feel the Honeymoon/lush glamour vibes coming with this next record, and that paired with keeping in mind her breakup, I sense a song that will structurally and thematically resemble The Blackest Day, but with a more existential element like the one explored in Patent Leather Do-Over. I’m so excited.

Honeymoon, but earthier. that'd be something 

UV/Honeymoon

Electric guitars, psychedelic vibes, surf noir

horns,  a flute and a harp  in some songs and a saxophone solo  would be sexy :bodyisready:

YEEEES Lana ..oh wait  ... we all know it's not gonna happen :ahh:

but pls Lana make it happen

omg yes, Lana bring the flute back challenge !!