Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Unlike Israel controversy, the Instagram stunt is directly tied to the new album and could come with big consequences later on because it can be interpreted as her wanting to regress and go back to singing about being hit and liking it and stuff similar to that. 

I think I would love an album with pop songs inspired from the 70’s and 80’s à la LFL, but after Chemtrails. And she could make it with Jack! He’s so versatile but he really is a king when it comes to producing pop tracks with vibes from the 80’s. I’m a fan of what he did for Carly on Want You In My Room and I’d like to hear Lana on this kind of music.

However, I want Chemtrails to sound like LFA, and I need more heartbreak songs from Lana in my life.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Unlike Israel controversy, the Instagram stunt is directly tied to the new album and could come with big consequences later on because it can be interpreted as her wanting to regress and go back to singing about being hit and liking it and stuff similar to that.

And what's wrong with that?

I’m torn between loving and hating deluxe editions. She hates them because it kinda changes the narrative of the album and she is one of the few artists nowadays whose albums always tell a story. BTD and UV’s stories do end with the last track of the standard edition; the only project where the bonus track doesn’t change the narrative is Paradise with Burning Desire. So I prefer no deluxe editions to her albums. However, we also got stellar tracks from Deluxe editions, like Lucky Ones, Black Beauty, Flipside and Is This Happiness...

I’m not sure about the rejects from NFR and LFL though. She could keep them for an Unreleased collection for the next years, especially if they don’t fit the narrative of COCC.

Same. Some Deluxe Editions add something to an album like UV but some feel like promo things like the Rare Deluxe from Selena.

Mfhp.gif

From all the Covid-19-related commercials we've seen from major and minor companies on television, we know that commercial filming of all kinds has continued to some degree. Obviously, most, from Kraft, Pepsi, Carvana or multiple insurance companies have not been vitally important to society, and yet they've managed to be been made with the government, at some level, interfering. Most have continued to push their product and then tag on some sort of 'wear your mask!' message towards the end. 

So while it's still unlikely, it's not impossible that LDR's team was able to find some company that would produce a COCC video for LDR. 

She always says an album is going to sound one way and then it doesn’t, so who knows.

Honeymoon was supposed to be beachy noir, and it really wasn’t. L4L was supposed to be witchy, then it was supposed to be 60’s girl group, then it was neither. NFR was supposed to be laid back, chili peppers sounding, then it wasn’t.

So we never really know what we’re getting until it actually comes out with her.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

From all the Covid-19-related commercials we've seen from major and minor companies on television, we know that commercial filming of all kinds has continued to some degree. Obviously, most, from Kraft, Pepsi, Carvana or multiple insurance companies have not been vitally important to society, and yet they've managed to be been made with the government, at some level, interfering. Most have continued to push their product and then tag on some sort of 'wear your mask!' message towards the end. 

So while it's still unlikely, it's not impossible that LDR's team was able to find some company that would produce a COCC video for LDR. 

When she had the ability to hire an entire production team she chose to shoot videos with her sister and an iPhone, so we're good in terms of getting a video lmao

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I definitely don't trust Lana when it comes to describing genres. Let's not forget when she used to describe her music as 'Hawaiian glam metal' :awkney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

When she had the ability to hire an entire production team she chose to shoot videos with her sister and an iPhone, so we're good in terms of getting a video lmao

That's true, but she did go all out with the 'Doin Time' video, and it is also conceivable that her team had a COCC single video shot sometime between January and March, though that's unlikely. Foresight and planning hasn't been their forte. 

She always says an album is going to sound one way and then it doesn’t, so who knows.

Honeymoon was supposed to be beachy noir, and it really wasn’t. L4L was supposed to be witchy, then it was supposed to be 60’s girl group, then it was neither. NFR was supposed to be laid back, chili peppers sounding, then it wasn’t.

So we never really know what we’re getting until it actually comes out with her.

Very true. She is terrible at describing her forthcoming albums, typically because whatever the words 'Hollywood sadcore,' 'witchy,' 'beauty noir,' or 'Hawaiian Glam Metal' mean to her, they mean very different things to other people. Fair enough, I guess, but "so we never really know what we’re getting until it actually comes out with her" is 100% accurate 

That's true, but she did go all out with the 'Doin Time' video, and it is also conceivable that her team had a COCCO single video shot sometime between January and March, though that's unlikely. Foresight and planning hasn't been their forte.

I think it's likely! Love was filmed in July before it came out

Lana films stuff early, like, really early. And doesn’t tell anyone she’s doing it. For all we know she’s got entire music videos already locked and loaded.

Not saying I think she does at this point but

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Do we think COCC is actually coming on the 5th like she said? She'd lose an entire day of first week sales, would make more sense that it's actually coming Friday the 4th and she just got her dates confused 

so laid ease when are we going to start calling up our local supermarkets and breaking into the warehouses for CD copies?

PeacefulCloseCrownofthornsstarfish-size_

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do we think COCC is actually coming on the 5th like she said? She'd lose an entire day of first week sales, would make more sense that it's actually coming Friday the 4th and she just got her dates confused 

Didn't Metacritic or whatever website had Lana on a list of artists that are gonna release albums on Sep 4th? I think she definitely got the dates confused 'cause you know...she's her

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Setember 5th is American's Natives Day, thats why she wants that date. But her label will probally just push it for a friday release

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Setember 5th is American's Natives Day, thats why she wants that date. But her label will probally just push it for a friday release

no thats on the 25th

i expect a 4th or an 11th release, she got her dates messed up again like she did with hope, im pretty sure

image.png

no thats on the 25th

i expect a 4th or an 11th release, she got her dates messed up again like she did with hope, im pretty sure

Im talking about this

1991 – The current international treaty defending indigenous peoples, Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention, 1989, comes into force.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_5

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Im talking about this

1991 – The current international treaty defending indigenous peoples, Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention, 1989, comes into force.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_5

the USA didnt ratify this though, so native americans arent protected with this act

so i hope its not this cuz if it is shed only get dragged again for not knowing

image.png