Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I mean, are they harmless? I personally agree that they are (harmless) and I don't see what's wrong with jokes, but someone was actually banned for making a fake leak thread ... which, when you think about it, is less harmful than a real leak thread, which is readily allowed.

I know  :toofloppy: But that's another situation.

What are you guys predicting for merch for Chemtrails?

This is what I'm guessing:

• CD
  • Standard vinyl (black)
  • Exclusive vinyl (alternate cover, though I don't think she's going back to Urban Outfitters)
  • Exclusive vinyl (colour)
  • Cassette
  • Exclusive cassette (alternate cover/colour, possibly three variants total like NFR)
  • Picture disc (I wouldn't have thought this before, but since Violets is getting one, I think it's likely)

I think with everything that's happening with Covid, there won't be any signed merch this time around.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

What are you guys predicting for merch for Chemtrails?

This is what I'm guessing:

• CD
  • Standard vinyl (black)
  • Exclusive vinyl (alternate cover, though I don't think she's going back to Urban Outfitters)
  • Exclusive vinyl (colour)
  • Cassette
  • Exclusive cassette (alternate cover/colour, possibly three variants total like NFR)
  • Picture disc (I wouldn't have thought this before, but since Violets is getting one, I think it's likely)

I think with everything that's happening with Covid, there won't be any signed merch this time around.

I don't think there's a problem with Covid. Lady Gaga sent autographs with Chromatica as well. Why do you think Urban Outfitters isn't going to get an exclusive colour?

hydrangeas were UV's flower

I vote peonies. Shocked she hasn't already and they do have a country club vibe

I could see the cover having vintage gardening vibes

I support this so much wow

What flower represents an album >>> what colour the vinyl is going to be 

Honestly it's about time she did something with sunflowers.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Ok I’m bored and I want something to happen...

...but I don’t believe anything exciting that is COCC related will happen until we have the audiobook. Just gotta make it to August.

hydrangeas were UV's flower

I vote peonies. Shocked she hasn't already and they do have a country club vibe

I could see the cover having vintage gardening vibes

Hydrangea was also NFR’s flower! And I agree with you, peonies would be great for the new record. They’re the kind of flowers you find in rich places.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Born To Die - Roses & Ivy

Paradise - Sunflowers 

Ultraviolence - Hydrangea 

Honeymoon - Hibiscus & Lavendar

Lust For Life - Daisies

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Violets & Clover

Chemtrails Over The Country Club - Honeysuckle & Lillies

I really don't imagine Lana ever using poppies for an album, to me that's a bit too...British?

COCC is gonna be either Lilies or Peonies, or whatever flowers rich people have in their country clubs

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven