Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I feel like those animated videos where an artist individually paints every frame and then they sell the individual prints has been done a lot (mitski, bright eyes, etc.) and I feel like that's what love song would have been

There wasn't a car, but a boat. So I guess the "vehicle" theme was continued. Do we think there's going to be a vehicle on the COCC cover? Maybe even a white shirt again? :flutter:

i was a jet please. her sitting in the cockpit or standing outside of it

Lana collab with Marilyn Manson challenge !!

lol he hates her now

i hope that she heard his words!! Must be an amazing feeling when someone you look up to for such a long time knows you and adores u.

lana x elton john teassss

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Violets

bent backwards over the grass...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

is it actually violets? because i was searching around google and BTD is clearly roses, UV is clearly hydrangeas, and LFL is clearly daisies, but Paradise and Honeymoon varied in each picture i saw. Some had honeymoon as lilacs(odd?), some had these big blue flowers, violets makes sense because "there are violets in your eyes, guns that blaze around you"

it was all just very confusing!

Born To Die - Roses & Ivy

Paradise - Sunflowers 

Ultraviolence - Hydrangea 

Honeymoon - Hibiscus & Lavendar

Lust For Life - Daisies

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Violets & Clover

Chemtrails Over The Country Club - Honeysuckle & Lillies

is it actually violets? because i was searching around google and BTD is clearly roses, UV is clearly hydrangeas, and LFL is clearly daisies, but Paradise and Honeymoon varied in each picture i saw. Some had honeymoon as lilacs(odd?), some had these big blue flowers, violets makes sense because "there are violets in your eyes, guns that blaze around you"

all the flower things make 0 sense apart from BTD, UV and LFL

image.png

HM often has a a blue or purple flower as its symbol, so the lilacs kinda makes sense, or a Violet or even a blue hydrangea (I know, it’s usually for UV, but it’s a shame that deadly nightshade has such a meh flower: it would have been perfect for the whole UV atmosphere). It’s paradise I can’t quite put my finger on which flower to represent it. A cactus? A sunflower? A bird of paradise?

Same! I do believe we will get the album on September 4 or 5, but at the moment, just a preorder or a cover reveal or a snippet would be nice, something to give us a hint of the album’s feeling. But I guess that if she posts a snippet, I’ll want a whole song haha!

As long as she doesn’t overkill it like she did on NFR. LFL wasn’t so bad, in snippet comparison, though there was a lot of teasing of the last tracks produced for the record.

Yes! Lana give us a cinematic trailer of the new record please !!

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Yes! Lana give us a cinematic trailer of the new record please !!

i hope she just drops one like she did for NFR and shock us all.. truly a moment that made my hype for the record sky rocket

If I was to set The mood for COCC with a song from every album it would be:

- Off to The Races

- American

- Old Money

- Salvatore

- White Mustang

- Venice Bitch

Just from title alone. Well, that’s all we have to go on anyway.

If I was to set The mood for COCC with a song from every album it would be:

- Off to The Races

- American

- Old Money

- Salvatore

- White Mustang

- Venice Bitch

Just from title alone. Well, that’s all we have to go on anyway.

im my opinion it would be

Off to the Races

Bel Air

Old Money

Freak

Heroin

Hope

giphy.gif