Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Wasn’t it for the “Life and Style” or “whatever the name” magazine? I made so many jokes about that magazine’s name that now I can’t remember it hahaha! But yeah, I remember that insider saying that!!

i found it! https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/lana-del-rey-is-taking-some-time-to-focus-after-sean-larkin-split/

ready for these breakup ballads.. :angie:

Turns out Halsey is not only releasing a poetry book, she’s also releasing an album on the 4th of September called ‘ Rats crawling under the homeless shelter’ will this girl ever stop shadowing Lana?!!?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

im so confused is WHF's title "Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever" or whats going on

im so confused is WHF's title "Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever" or whats going on

image.png

Omg is Tulsa Jesus Freak a song title? And is WHF just an album track or the title track again?

So many questions!

Do we think that selfie of her in the car is BTS of the album cover or a music vid for one of those songs?

lana is what??? sis did you not listen to nfr or were you not paying enough attention to get the concept was there? when did she become too “lazy” to make an album with a concept bc she did it last year.

I really don't know if you're being sarcastic or not lmao but in case you aren't what I mean by "conceptual album" is something like A Sky Full of Honey by Kate Bush, Biophilia by Bjork, anything from iamamiwhoami... hell even K12 by Melanie Martinez! An album with a story throught with photoshoots, music videos and lyrics that complement the whole thing. But whataver that's just my opinion...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Omg is Tulsa Jesus Freak a song title? And is WHF just an album track or the title track again?

So many questions!

Do we think that selfie of her in the car is BTS of the album cover or a music vid for one of those songs?

Maybe ‘Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever’ is the title?

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

the way this sounds like a real shady song about Sean i would LIVE 

im pretty sure its supposed to be mocking her fans who call her that, not mocking Sean?