Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Do we have any evidence that yosemite will indeed be on COCC or is it just our hope?

Delusional hope.

Though the ATRL insister did mention « known tracks had made it to the album ». So all hopes are up.

Zella Day collab is coming.

Was just listening to Zella Days new song that came out today. And we know they were roadtrippin (i have never seen Zella look so beautiful before than in Lana's pic) so im totally here for a collab. Get her and Weyes together again too.

Watch her delaying COCC like she did with LFL and NFR. It's becoming a pattern now, I don't think we're getting new music in a month from now without a proper announcement/tease/trailer. That's the truth whether you like it or not

she never really delayed LFL and NFR, because she only announced the release date when it was ready to get out.

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Hope for Yosemite is a dangerous thing to have, but we stan it.  :flop:

I have never heard anything by Zella Day. :$ Any suggestions what to listen to to get a good sense of her style? 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

We do.

It's track 9, actually. :kiss:

Don’t Toy with us like that!!! Our queen is the only one allowed to do so. Anyone else trolling with us will be accused and found guilty of plain homophobia and crimes against this fandom.

Don’t Toy with us like that!!! Our queen is the only one allowed to do so. Anyone else trolling with us will be accused and found guilty of plain homophobia and crimes against this fandom.

Nah, the only crime I can be accused of is witchcraft.

But serious question: what if that insider meant unreleased tracks when he said "tracks we know of"? I legit want all unheard tracks.

W/ that said: track 9

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Hope for Yosemite is a dangerous thing to have, but we stan it.  :flop:

I have never heard anything by Zella Day. :$ Any suggestions what to listen to to get a good sense of her style?

Absolutely People are Strangers, Man on The Moon, Sweet Ophelia, 1965, Hypnotic. Zella Day is awesome

I'm not even getting my hopes up for Yosemite until it's confirmed. Like no way, thats our Great White Whale, we'll never have her until the sea is ready to give her to us.

Nah, the only crime I can be accused is of witchcraft.

But serious question: what if that insider meant unreleased tracks when he said "tracks we know of"? I legit want all unheard tracks.

W/ that said: track 9

Well it’s true it could mean songs she mentioned before, like White Hot Forever and Let Me Love You...

I want Yosemite to be released. Not necessarily in COTCC, but I just want this damn song. I remember when Honeymouns said that Lana was singing with her high falsetto throughout the song, I wanna hear that!! How beautiful it would be to have a song full of the same type of vocals at the end of Hope or the When The World Was At War chorus

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Was just listening to Zella Days new song that came out today. And we know they were roadtrippin (i have never seen Zella look so beautiful before than in Lana's pic) so im totally here for a collab. Get her and Weyes together again too.

Yasss! I love all three together. I loved the “For Free” Joni Mitchell cover they did together. Beautiful voices.

Did Zella confirm when the collab would be coming???..

No she was on insta live promoting her new ep I think and someone mentioned her doing a collab with Lana and she said something like “don’t worry, that’s already coming, I gotchu”

Well it’s true it could mean songs she mentioned before, like White Hot Forever and Let Me Love You...

Let's hope he meant that then

I don't want another BAR being released thing. Yosemite is different bc it's unleaked and unheard and it's confirmed that it's on the tracklist :hoe:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I don’t know...Lana collabed with Jonathon Wilson and I’m pretty sure he’s a small artist. Here’s to hoping it’s for Zella’s EP and not COCC

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven