Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i literally don't know anything about zella day the only thing i associate her with is that one time she tried to come for gaga for serving side profile and eyeliner in the same pic

i76mrxw.png 

Here's some of Zella's best songs imo. I think her and Lana would sound cool together, I just hope this project isn't for COCC

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Even today it is way too late to announce that the album is delayed. We all know the date that she gave us on her insta and we are waiting. She can't be just silent until september 4/5. I will be very upset if there won't be any announcement on August 5 if it is going to be released or not. She HAS TO SAY SOMETHING.

Mmeow~

Even today it is way too late to announce that the album is delayed. We all know the date that she gave us on her insta and we are waiting. She can't be just silent until september 4/5. I will be very upset if there won't be any announcement on August 5 if it is going to be released or not. She HAS TO SAY SOMETHING.

Why would u assume that she would announce it... Violet was supposed to drop on january 4th and we all were waiting till midnight like idiots for it to drop on spotify and lana didnt even say a word till like end of january

Guys, how do you feel about a super mega Violet + COCC bundle/set? Is that even possible? :defeated:

makes 0 sense imo cuz

a) theyre unrelated

b) theyve got different release dates

c) only her hardcore fans are interested in owning Violet's physical editions, and these fans already pre-ordered

d) at some point, people are put off by a 150+$ price tag - psychologically, it makes more sense to sell Violet now and Chemtrails later so people will have already forgotten about how much money theyve already spent on violet by the time cocc arrives

image.png

Why would u assume that she would announce it... Violet was supposed to drop on january 4th and we all were waiting till midnight like idiots for it to drop on spotify and lana didnt even say a word till like end of january

actually lana posted a tweet saying it was delayed on january 3rd at like 6pm la time

Didn’t she tweet something on the 5th of January, explaining it was delayed? True, Chemtrails could be delayed and she wouldn’t possibly say anything until the 5th... but I don’t think so. Record companies aren’t making a dime out of concerts this year and new albums are a way of making up for it.

As for Violet’s pushback, I don’t see it as a regular project since it began solely with her and not Interscope. There was also the holiday rubbery that delayed it. And after that, I figure she got a book deal with Simon and Schuster and got her record company involved, with Jack on-board.

Until now, all the solid and precise dates she gave us with her albums came through. I believe we will get Chemtrails next month, with some sort of news next week (I could be wrong about that last part of course, because nobody knows what she meant in the first place with « surprise release » and if plans changed or not. But... a couple of weeks prior to Violet’s announcement, she posted a picture with the caption « LA who am I to love you », and she posted a video last week with the Tulsa Jesus Freak WHF caption... Maybe I am reading way too much into that one, but I think something is coming).

Same! And honestly, I feel a bit ungrateful. NFR isn’t a year old, we got a poetry book, but I still want Chemtrails...

same.

i think its just the fact that we know the album is coming soon. if she still never mentioned anything about cocc up until this day i wouldnt be sitting around begging to have an album asap. once she mentions a new record, thats it, im hooked on that.

same.

i think its just the fact that we know the album is coming soon. if she still never mentioned anything about cocc up until this day i wouldnt be sitting around begging to have an album asap. once she mentions a new record, thats it, im hooked on that.

She honestly could have said nothing until the preorder or single or just the release (whatever her plans are now). With her famous « reliability » with her timeline, I didn’t believe her when she said the next album would be there 12 or 13 months after NFR. I was sure it would be 18 or 24. But ever since the date and album title, I am expecting something all her time.

I can't wait to finally hear Yosemite in COCC~

So curious for that one though I have some reserves if it wasn’t reworked (we know it was acoustic, done in one take, and Honeymouns said she was kinda screeching at the end - though some said he was joking when he talked about it). But if Jack went at it, with lyrics we know so far, it could turn soar into a majestic trippy guitar ballad, beginning slow and ending with something like VB or FIILY vibes.