Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

am i the only one that thinks this cover was shot in like dec/jan and she will not have blonde hair in it... prove me wrong tho lana

i'm 100% sure

---

why do y'all always mention velvet crowbar before an album comes out :lmao:

watch me ending up looking like a clown but i do think she has everyting ready since a lot of time. She was already making the album when nfr came out, nfr came out in 2019 and the visuals she used were from 2018 so she had everyting ready since months ago. she probably filmed whatever she's going to use for this era months ago, before quarantine and all this stuff, maybe even at the end of last year so i really think the album is coming, i think if she wasn't sure she wouldn't have given a date with an exact day, it looked convincing.

omg I left for 3 days and there's like 36 new pages  :defeated:

are we still counting on getting something new this wednesday??

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

lol

are you??

I’m expecting something this week. The code on her website is a good indicator. Plus the fact that she mentioned twice Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever in the last weeks can’t be for nothing. On Wednesday, we will be exactly a month away from the release date.

Plus she is active these days on her insta. Maybe a snippet tomorrow for a single Wednesday?

There’s also a new rumour on Twitter that August 8 could be something. That one I don’t regard as super reliable though.

Final Frontier

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Let Me Love Me You Like a Woman

Perpetual Sorrow My Love Gave to Me

Litha: Midsummer Solstice

Riding the Tides

Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever

County Lines and Utah Lullabies

Tigerlily

Waiting Tables

Leaving Mississippi

LA is in Flames and I'm Hot for You

North Star Over the Mountain Tops

Dreamcatcher

Yes I got bored and made my own tracklist

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Final Frontier

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Let Me Love Me You Like a Woman

Perpetual Sorrow My Love Gave to Me

Litha: Midsummer Solstice

Riding the Tides

Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever

County Lines and Utah Lullabies

Tigerlily

Waiting Tables

Leaving Mississippi

LA is in Flames and I'm Hot for You

Dreamcatcher

Yes I got bored and made my own tracklist

wow genuinely thought you got your hands on the tracklist for a second there :toofunny: so good it definitely sounds like something lana would do

wow genuinely thought you got your hands on the tracklist for a second there :toofunny: so good it definitely sounds like something lana would do

Thank you :D Most of it was inspired by her Alabama Lizzy days lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Do we think she's gonna announce the pre order on the 4th, and then go into motion on the 5th, or do we think she will announce everything on the 5th? It would seem strange to announce a pre order and then start selling on the same day, the only other option would be if she announces it on the 5th and then puts the pre order up on Friday, but then it wouldn't make sense to have that Java thingy in the source code announcing as the 5th (i think @@lanadelrey said it meant that the site will be busy at that time or something?) which would mean that the pre order would be up so idk, maybe we really could get something on the 4th after all (today)

sorry for rambling its late and i cant sleep

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@@Terrence Loves Me I think the same - if the pre-order is coming on August 5th, then she has to drop the cover and tracklist on the 4th. She always announces pre-orders and for NFR she dropped the cover and tracklist on July 31st and then the pre-order, album trailer, and tour dates on August 1st. Hoping this happens again!

@@The Greatest because she announces the pre-order the day before it happens - which would be tomorrow in time for the 5th! :)