Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

she might not be releasing it in lieu of worldwide schedules

When has that happened with Lana, considering it didn't happen with Violet, LA Who Am I To Love You, Season of the Witch, NFR, Looking for America.

If she was releasing it on Bandcamp exclusively yeah maybe??

3lfQEhw.png

T

It could be coming on August 14th, as she has announced singles in the past a week before release date. 

However, she didn't say anything other than the title in the caption of this snippet, so that doesn't really point us in any direction either LOL!

That was my thinking it’s coming on the 14th

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

When has that happened with Lana, considering it didn't happen with Violet, LA Who Am I To Love You, Season of the Witch, NFR, Looking for America.

If she was releasing it on Bandcamp exclusively yeah maybe??

when did she ever talk about surprise releasing an ALBUM? also, she's also done releases  not on time with any country in particular, she released singles last year on the radio at random times.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Future Nostalgia and folklore are strong contenders, I’d say. We’ll see how it’ll go for Lana this year. :)

The Grammy eligibility period concludes August 31.

As it stands right now the album is coming September 5 so it would not be eligible.

If Tulsa Jesus Freak is released (and submitted) before the end of the month then that song is eligible.

Future Nostalgia and folklore are strong contenders, I’d say. We’ll see how it’ll go for Lana this year. :)

i haven’t listened to either of em so i wouldn’t know. but knowing t-swift’s following, folklore will be one to beat

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

The songs that she posts snippets of are never released immediately after. She posted many Cinnamon snippets but it was never released. I think she's doing the same, mentioning the title over and over in captions and now the snippet, but we might wait for the album to hear it.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I have a feel that this track will kinda explode in the chorus with a big instrumentation kickin in or some saxophone..I even imagine that the chorus could have a surfy swallowing sound

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The album will be released after the Grammy's deadline so if it's nominated it'd be for the 2022 Grammy's rather than 2021.

The songs that she posts snippets of are never released immediately after. She posted many Cinnamon snippets but it was never released. I think she's doing the same, mentioning the title over and over in captions and now the snippet, but we might wait for the album to hear it.

then what would a video be shot for?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

when did she ever talk about surprise releasing an ALBUM? also, she's also done releases  not on time with any country in particular, she released singles last year on the radio at random times.

Okay. You're setting yourself up for disappointment but I guess it will be nice for me to be wrong.

3lfQEhw.png

then what would a video be shot for?

Yup, you have a point here. Maybe coming next week or something with a pre-order

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Okay. You're setting yourself up for disappointment but I guess it will be nice for me to be wrong.

i'm sure I am, but i'd like to expect something after a shit year thus far

giphy.gif

She mentioned very early in the progress that she thought of releasing a surprise album. She said it almost a year ago! http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/282/entry-1162-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-era-timeline-updated-constantly/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png