Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

if she does post another snippet i hope it isn't TJF cause i think she shared the verse and pre chorus so the only other part would be the chorus and the entire song would be spoiled  :toofloppy: 

i'm hoping the song has a bridge or maybe a wicked guitar solo 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

if she does post another snippet i hope it isn't TJF cause i think she shared the verse and pre chorus so the only other part would be the chorus and the entire song would be spoiled  :toofloppy: 

I hope this album has bridges in general. :defeated:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I don't think that is a verse at all. It sounds more like a chorus to me - with the little bridge at the end leading into the second verse or whatever follows. 

I don't think that is a verse at all. It sounds more like a chorus to me - with the little bridge at the end leading into the second verse or whatever follows. 

i never know what to think after i heard the final version of HIAB when i thought "happiness is a butterfly we should catch it like every night" was the chorus and "don't be a jerk" was the bridge 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i never know what to think after i heard the final version of HIAB when i thought "happiness is a butterfly we should catch it like every night" was the chorus and "don't be a jerk" was the bridge 

True. Happiness has a weird structure though, she's been playing with song structures on a couple of songs but I still think the snippet is part of a chorus, I don't know, too many layers, and the melody is very catchy. To me, TJF is a lot like Cinnamon Girl, in that the instrumental drops at the end of the snippet and that's when the verse will come in. I don't know, it's very reminiscent of Cinnamon Girl. Also kinda reminiscent of Trash Magic, but like a different mood. 

yeah we cant really judge the song based on a LQ snippet where she was just playing it loud so she could recite the lyrics for the video.

the beat in the back, the reverb, the general vibe of the song, the lyrics, i personally think it's going to be a serve, but i love like the majority of her discography so im pretty much biased.

Just excited to hear something new especially since we don't have a real clue at what this piece of work is going to sound like.

new lana is always good

xoxox 

ps. yes i need more bridges, that's one thing missing from NFR 

This is so random but.. that snippet sounds just like candy shop by 50 cent. Pls tell me im not crazy

um chile, anyways so...

jk, idk i don't hear it......

but that song is a club banger OUFF memoriessssss

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I honestly forgot that we were waiting for a preorder lol! I was just busy making pizza. :hooker:

Lanaboards pizza party :delicious:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

why i rly think nicole is just playing

what makes me think that is i remember when she wanted to make a book of lanas photoshoots i remember she said lana refused so idk and lana isn’t following her

She's liked several comments about COCC now & we know the hair & makeup artists are also there. I'm pretty sure this is happening.

Lana follows the most random people, I don't think that has anything to do with it.

yeah I think nicole did shoot something, we'll just have to wait

but I really wanted neil

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

The problem with these snippets is that they don't fully dictate if you'll like the song, esp if the snippet isn't that long. I remember not liking the HIAB snippet but once NFR came out, it ended up being my favorite song.

Yes! I thought I'd love hiab and California but they turned out meh to me, and I thought I'd hate nfr but I ended up loving it