Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Means probably nothing but I can't visit her website:

https://lanadelrey.com/

It says this (translated it into English):

An error occurred connecting to lanadelrey.com. The OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future).

And this means probably nothing as well but this Billboard article says that COCC will be out September 5th:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9431006/lana-del-rey-teases-tulsa-jesus-freak

Billboard also wrote that nfr comes out on march 29

Billboard also wrote that nfr comes out on march 29

I forgot about that :rip:

Hmm it's working fine for me? Maybe it's a glitch

It's letting me into her site :(

I guess it's a glitch then

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

This thread is a manifesting anti-manifesto we manifest every night

Anyway manifesting an announcement today! I'm so shocked you guys it's actually coming on the 5th! HAs anyone got the email confirming their pre-order of the sapphire blue vinyl yet?

locals only

thunder was recorded in 2017 for her scrapped album with the last shadow puppets. it probably doesn't have much relation to cocc and it's sound since it was pre-nfr / nfr recording session era.

I have my theories about Thunder being on Chemtrails:

All streams of it have been taken down from online, but other recent leaks such as living legend and I talk to Jesus have stayed up. This is similar to how TNBAR was taken down quickly as she had plans to release it later.

Additionally it wouldn’t be too surprising as she added California to NFR years after it was made.

All streams of it have been taken down from online, but other recent leaks such as living legend and I talk to Jesus have stayed up. This is similar to how TNBAR was taken down quickly as she had plans to release it later.

Additionally it wouldn’t be too surprising as she added California to NFR years after it was made.

Didn’t Honeymoons say that there were some songs from those recording sessions that are very protected (like California was), but Thunder wasn’t that protected? It’s a good song anyways. If she keeps it in case of wanting it later, I wouldn’t mind. The songs written during those sessions have a little something special.

unpopular opinion but i dont like thunder much and really hope it stays as far away as possible from cocc 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I am doubtful considering that happens with certain songs at random - but I am still dreaming of inclusions of songs like Fine China, Serene Queen and Say Yes to Heaven. :flutter:

3lfQEhw.png

woke up to nothing...again :defeated: why are we still here?...just to suffer?

To manifest that today is the day... Seriously, she seems to post at the end of the week COCC-related news, so I expect something today or tomorrow. But I really think it’s gonna be small. Maybe just TJF as a caption with a selfie.

textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover textless cover

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I had a dream lana announced TJF coming today and i'm always right all the time (i can never be wrong) so yeah.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Lana is gonna release her best song ever tomorrow and I'm not even ready

mbK53xg.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: