Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I legit thought she was gonna announce something while I was having problems with my account :deadbanana:

Idk about y’all, but I HATED track 3...sis we sis not need 8 minutes of your sex moans and Sean’s pig snorts 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

6 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I loved the story of this album beginning with her love for Sean slowly dwindling into hate for him, that closer was scathing 

A true journey of growth :oprah3:

If the album is really coming on September 5th, she will drop it with no pre-release link/single.

I have no doubts, but I have no proofs either.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 hours ago, lustforlife said:

Bruce Springsteen once again played Lana at his radio program (American) and called her "one of best songwritter of our country." At this point i think a feat its a very high possibly

After recently hearing 'Serene Queen,' 'Living Legend,' 'Thunder' and 'I Talk to Jesus' and the original 'Lust For Life' demo, in addition to masterpieces like 'Yayo,' 'Old Money,' 'Terrence Loves You,' '13 Beaches' and 'The Greatest,' I agree with Springsteen. I listened to Taylor's 'Folk,' and it seems like the blandest kind of pablum to me. If that's what LDR's competitors are releasing, then there's no comparison whatsoever in terms of originality, style and substance. I'm hoping for one to two similar great songs on COCC. I don't ask for or expect more than that.