Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

like i said (AND I QUOTE)))) in the nfr thread: 

if we don’t get anything next week i’m beating my grandmas ass lana do u want that? so if ur reading this and you want my grandma to steer clear of an ass beating...then u know what to do 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

like i said (AND I QUOTE)))) in the nfr thread: 

if we don’t get anything next week i’m beating my grandmas ass lana do u want that? so if ur reading this and you want my grandma to steer clear of an ass beating...then u know what to do 

this SENT ME PLSSS:oprah2:

Lana Del Rey promoted Ultraviolence with chemtrails(?) writing out "#ULTRAVIOLENCE" in LA when it came out back in 2014 so basically UV2.0 confirmed bitches!!!!!

references:

xxxx

24 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

Lana Del Rey promoted Ultraviolence with chemtrails(?) writing out "#ULTRAVIOLENCE" in LA when it came out back in 2014 so basically UV2.0 confirmed bitches!!!!!

references:

xxxx

she also used the moon concept for both honeymoon and lfl and we both know how the latter turned out in the end :awkney:

Just now, House of Balloons said:

she also used the moon concept for both honeymoon and lfl and we both know how the latter turned out in the end :awkney:

i dont understand how she used "the moon as a concept" for honeymoon?

51 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

I love the "Love" promo poster and wish she would do more of that kind of promotion (looking at u EdTap/BenTap!!) :judgingu:  Here's my take given her recent trip to the Eric Lloyd Wright house...

5LJYjXn.jpg

haha jump high angel make it count!

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, conceptart47 said:

I love the "Love" promo poster and wish she would do more of that kind of promotion (looking at u EdTap/BenTap!!) :judgingu:  Here's my take given her recent trip to the Eric Lloyd Wright house...

5LJYjXn.jpg

2431lj70hob31.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD25suKpF0z/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I really feel like this post means something-

Similar to how she posted seemingly random photos of cranes and stuff that we would find out months later were from the FIILY/The Greatest music video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwG7FOWDQbM/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Also the picture of her infront of the plane with a typewriter which ended up being a line in LA who am i to love you

probably a reach but...

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

1 minute ago, TheHardestWhite said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD25suKpF0z/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I really feel like this post means something-

Similar to how she posted seemingly random photos of cranes and stuff that we would find out months later were from the FIILY/The Greatest music video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwG7FOWDQbM/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Also the picture of her infront of the plane with a typewriter which ended up being a line in LA who am i to love you

probably a reach but...

I think that’s about the oil spill that happened in Mauritius :(

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think that’s about the oil spill that happened in Mauritius :(

Yeah she lifted the first pic that comes up in Google and put a filter on it. 

I don't know if she's trying to acknowledge shit so she doesn't look ignorant, or if it's deeper and the apparent sudden obsession with environmental catastrophes will be an underlying theme on COCC. Possibly she's going for like apocalyptic themes as a follow-on from the death-of-the-culture themes in songs like The Greatest. 

She's a weird sis so idk, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

37 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I don't know if she's trying to acknowledge shit so she doesn't look ignorant, or if it's deeper and the apparent sudden obsession with environmental catastrophes will be an underlying theme on COCC. Possibly she's going for like apocalyptic themes as a follow-on from the death-of-the-culture themes in songs like The Greatest. 

I remember she randomly posted so many videos of burning forests and fires pre-NFR and then it was one of the central motifs of NFR. She's SO random though that you can never tell with her 

The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

what if we’ve had the album cover since 2017 all along? :awkney:

Edit just realised it’s a king krule artwork she must’ve liked :awkney: nvm. wonder if she was inspired by this though

RVhKIwP.gif

1 hour ago, ModernBohemian said:

I remember she randomly posted so many videos of burning forests and fires pre-NFR and then it was one of the central motifs of NFR. She's SO random though that you can never tell with her 

These pics make me miss California so fucking bad. I love that she uses a lot of Cali visuals on her projects. 

3 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

what youre saying would make a lot of sense tho too. hell, the title itself could be a double entendre, not in a sexual way though. but as a “ha-ha” at tinfoil hat theorists, but also used as a way to be like “our earth is dying along with the culture” maybe? idfk lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole