Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Ok, so where are these "fake" lyrics everyone is talking about? I Goog searched, but found nothing. I know it's a site name that rhymes with "Be Free" :facepalm:

Rhymes with "be free", sounds like a word that fits this description 
noun

1. scattered pieces of rubbish or remains.
    "workmen were clearing the roads of the [REDACTED] from shattered buildings" 

locals only

9 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

it's a site which has been linked to on this forum for official leaks

I don’t know why, but that site doesn’t work for any of my devices... I’ll have to wait someone retweets them. 

i Love the TJF ones and hope they are true, which they aren’t surely. 

6 minutes ago, honeybaby said:

To be more commercially successful than BTD would be an extremely hard sell for me to believe. Tho, I do expect the album to be delayed. You always have to add like 6 to 8 months to any date that Lana ever mentions

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I mean, stop now and let’s face it: the album won’t be released on September 5....... because it’s actually going to be a Taylor dropping tonight at midnight so LESS THAN 10 HOURS U GUYS :judgingu3::lange::oprah2::angie::air:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

Her trying to make commercially successful album doesnt make any sense. Maybe she wouldn’t be trying for one, but it just happens. Dont see how that can be predicted. Also, I dont expect a bunch of old songs. Did Jack even touch California or BAR?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

35 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Her trying to make commercially successful album doesnt make any sense. Maybe she wouldn’t be trying for one, but it just happens. Dont see how that can be predicted. Also, I dont expect a bunch of old songs. Did Jack even touch California or BAR?

BAR wasn’t touched by Jack, but he contributed to the production of California, with Zack Dawes. 

7 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

why is this almost worse than the NFR pre-release? i feel so selfish. :lange:

because we know nothing, about nothing :biblio:

Say what you want about the pre NFR era, but it was nothing compared to this nightmare. Yes, it took many months for the album to be released, but we at least had songs, interviews, Lana touring, music videos, actual leaks... What do we have this time? Only desperation, uncertainty and disappointment :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: