Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I feel bad for her when i read these twitter comments but god damn can she even comfirm that the album is delayed or not? She shouldn't announcement cocc with her crappy insta video.

Mmeow~

I have a theory! 

~It’s the day after the “question for the culture” video.. 
Ben: Lana! You said the title and the release date of the album? Wasn’t it supposed to be a surprise release? 
Lana: yeah I know I blew it 
Ben: so what we do now? Let’s drop a single and make a regular release calendar? 
Lana: no... let’s just keep it like it was supposed to be. I blew it dropping the title but I want the rest of it to be like we’ve planned! 
Ben: ok 

The day before she posted the NFR cover and tracklist she posted a boomerang selfie of her showing a necklace she made. 

Today she posted a selfie just as glamorous! Maybe she’ll reveal the cover and tracklist tomorrow and then the pre-order will go live on Friday, which would be exactly 2 weeks before the album comes out! 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

The day before she posted the NFR cover and tracklist she posted a boomerang selfie of her showing a necklace she made. 

Today she posted a selfie just as glamorous! Maybe she’ll reveal the cover and tracklist tomorrow and then the pre-order will go live on Friday, which would be exactly 2 weeks before the album comes out! 

the way we find any little thing and make it into something... :thumb:

i love this energy tho and i do the same thing.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

15 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

im seriously talking; i love the fact that you can see the bright side of everything 

:smile3:

imagine if she's hiking at yosemite, and aloha is a song title, maybe this is a hint :hdu: maybe it's a hint that yosemite will be on the album as well? im a reacher i love to reach

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e