Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

This is definitely a positive thing that ed seen the message and didn't reply. If it wasn't true, he would simply say "no album is not finished" like he said before, why didn't he? Because it's a either a surprise release or he is waiting for Lana to announce it instead. If the delay was true, that was his opportunity to end all of the speculation and drama. That silence speaks VOLUMES. 

i like the way you think :brows:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Imagine Chemtrail will be an Ep with 6 songs.

Track 1: 13 second intro of her yawning

Track 2: Chemtrails over the Country Club

Track 3: Body Electric Pt. II

Track 4: 1 minute Interlude of her talking about how she's fooling us with COCC without knowing that Jack is recording her

Track 5: White Hot Forever (Poem)

Track 6: 47 second outro of her laughing 

She definitely deserves Marina's crown of clowns.

it's the 161st Ruby Tuesday since the LFL album trailer was released. Pre order is coming today! mbK53xg.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

it's the 161st Ruby Tuesday since the LFL album trailer was released. Pre order is coming today! mbK53xg.gif

Please manifest it into existence

giphy.gif

hmmm shes never ever been this active. i feel like she really wants to tell us about the album n post milion snippets but management is stopping her since its a suprise release and she posts random shit instead cuz she cant sit still

I'm so bored I came up with a fake COCC tracklist based on the vibes she's giving me... Ya heard it here first :mj2:

Spoiler

1. My past (intro)

2. Chemtrails over the Country Club

3. Tulsa Jesus Freak

4. Peridot

5. White Hot Forever

6. Tie Dye T-Shirt

7. Palo Santo

8. Santa Clarita fires (interlude)

9. Rings of Saturn

10. Like a Woman

11. Heritage (feat. Joan Baez)

12. A Farewell 

13. Force 12 Storm

14. Maestro

15. The end of the world

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

I'm so bored I came up with a fake COCC tracklist based on the vibes she's giving me... Ya heard it here first :mj2:

Hide contents

1. My past (intro)

3. Tulsa Jesus Freak

4. Peridot

5. White Hot Forever

6. Tie Dye T-Shirt

7. Palo Santo

9. Rings of Saturn

10. Like a Woman

12. A Farewell 

13. Force 12 Storm

14. Maestro

15. The end of the world

Let's manifest this :legend:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just had this feeling of how happy i'd be right now if i saw the tracklist and cover, the rush of excitement and the things i'd have to look forward to, it would just put me in such a happy mood, i wouldn't know what to do with myself or my day. I want this so badly, please @lana :crying:

1 hour ago, thisiscrazylove said:

Imagine Chemtrail will be an Ep with 6 songs.

Track 1: 13 second intro of her yawning

Track 2: Chemtrails over the Country Club

Track 3: Body Electric Pt. II

Track 4: 1 minute Interlude of her talking about how she's fooling us with COCC without knowing that Jack is recording her

Track 5: White Hot Forever (Poem)

Track 6: 47 second outro of her laughing 

She definitely deserves Marina's crown of clowns.

Track 7: A compilation of recordings of fans at Lana concerts yelling things like "Play The Greatest", "Play California", "Play Happiness is a Butterfly", only to have Lana say "Oh lets play Summertime Sadness"

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

1 hour ago, Fart Deco said:

Hide contents

1. My past (intro)

3. Tulsa Jesus Freak

4. Peridot

5. White Hot Forever

6. Tie Dye T-Shirt

7. Palo Santo

9. Rings of Saturn

10. Like a Woman

12. A Farewell 

13. Force 12 Storm

14. Maestro

15. The end of the world

Not me thinking Peridot was Periodt :derpna:

But in all seriousness, I love this tracklist

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She was filling out her posts last night ready for the triple posts of cover tracklist and annoucement for tonight!

I think her next post will be an announcement. Dude - almost 1 week. I TRUST HER. She would tell us at this point if the album is delayed and wouldn't be this active. She knows that we are starving for the COCC so she can just troll and promote other shit like her poetry/friends. I manifest

Mmeow~

7 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

I think her next post will be an announcement. Dude - almost 1 week. I TRUST HER. She would tell us at this point if the album is delayed and wouldn't be this active. She knows that we are starving for the COCC so she can just troll and promote other shit like her poetry/friends. I manifest

lol when did u begin stanning her

image.png