Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

What time is it in Australia right now? Do they have the album yet?

I’m sure we’d have heard by now if they did, also if it’s a surprise it’s likely it’d be a global set release time 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m currently chatting with an Apple Music rep, she says “Ah okay! That’s a fantastic question, let’s see what we can find!” OMG

Lana is tight with Apple Music omg

lana_dancing.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if nothing happens tomorrow/saturday it will be disappointing and also quite fishy... yet that doesn't necessarily mean that nothing could happen on the 5th, imagine if her hairstylist was just playing tricks on us :defeated:but i do believe something will happen in the next two days, tracklist, cover, preorder, new single, or maybe... the entire album :excited:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m currently chatting with an Apple Music rep, she says “Ah okay! That’s a fantastic question, let’s see what we can find!” OMG

If they introduced themselves as Shanice it's been proven to be Lana herself, don't be fooled girl :mj2:

Lanarat.png

Well, that didn’t really get me anywhere. 

She basically just said that she doesn’t have insight on the album as it’s up to the recording studio if and when it gets added to Apple Music. :( I expected as much, but oh well!

She did give me a link to actually suggest to Apple Music to add the album to their catalogue, which would have them contact Lana’s team - that’s only if enough people did that, she said. The link is apple.com/feedback/apple-music.html

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

so now we spamming apple.com/feedback/apple-music.html  with "add cocc to the catalogue"

Lana fans will get BLACKLISTED :toofunny: I’m also going to try and contact more record stores and music retailers if anyone else also wants to!

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Well, that didn’t really get me anywhere. 

She basically just said that she doesn’t have insight on the album as it’s up to the recording studio if and when it gets added to Apple Music. :( I expected as much, but oh well!

She did give me a link to actually suggest to Apple Music to add the album to their catalogue, which would have them contact Lana’s team - that’s only if enough people did that, she said. The link is apple.com/feedback/apple-music.html

They're probably going to add it last minute, like when Lana puts the lana.lnk.to link in her bio so we can pre-order. She usually does it on the day of the announcement 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I found this list from a site called Distrokid about how long it takes for an album to be uploaded before its release date. It seems that they're really going to announce/upload right before like @Bunny Mozart said.

iTunes/Apple Music: 1-7 days. A very small percentage of albums go through manual review at Apple, which takes an additional 1-2 weeks or so.

Spotify: 2-5 days

Amazon: 1-2 days

Google Play/YouTube Music: 1-2 days.

Deezer: 1-2 days

TIDAL: 1-2 days

I understand now that Lana is quiet. Some fans try to find every little thing about a new album.

Let's wait and see if anything comes out. If not we can still be angry at Lana on her Insta site.

Mfhp.gif

is it possible they really worked hard to make sure no info ab this record spills ?!? idk ... no spillage makes me think its not coming soon, but she does work for interscope, and they clearly have the power and money to pull something off like this. it all seems too good to be true :defeated: