Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, schoolkiddreams said:

Also Elle I love you and have been a fan of LB for years. You’re always so sweet and level headed with the rest of us crazy stans lol

Awh, ily back - I do my best to handle the mess! :smile2::kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

Lmao. The midnight of the 25th going into the 26th. As in Tuesday night. It was posted Tuesday afternoon. Not sure why you're adamant about your theory being correct when literally nothing just dropped

Midnight means 12 AM, which is the start of a new day, so August 26th. And it’s not really my theory, it’s just what he said in plain language. I don’t want any hostility here :) 

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Lmao. The midnight of the 25th going into the 26th. As in Tuesday night. It was posted Tuesday afternoon. Not sure why you're adamant about your theory being correct when literally nothing just dropped

I think it’s bc you’re acting like they’re stupid for believing the theory when like everything pointed towards it being correct. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Do people have like a alarm set up, or check on her following/followers count every second to notice these things? Asking for a friend. :biblio:

nope just obsessively refreshing her page for news :makeup: 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

I think it’s bc you’re acting like they’re stupid for believing the theory when like everything pointed towards it being correct. 

If "everything" is delusion then sure :) let's keep hoping the whole album will drop unannounced every 3 hours

3 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Do people have like a alarm set up, or check on her following/followers count every second to notice these things? Asking for a friend. :biblio:

I'm not sure how people know exactly when her following count changes, but I myself have an instagram account that follows everyone she follows because I thought it would be interesting to see what her timeline would look like lol. Lots of Jason Aldean posts.. 

But in turn I can also notice who she recently follows, unfollows, who deactivates, etc x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I'm not sure how people know exactly when her following count changes, but I myself have an instagram account that follows everyone she follows because I thought it would be interesting to see what her timeline would look like lol. Lots of Jason Aldean posts.. 

But in turn I can also notice who she recently follows, unfollows, who deactivates, etc x

crine omg would not expect that

in all seriousness... the album is most likely coming on september 5th /4th which is only ONE WEEK AWAY! i know it's disappointing that nothing seems to be happening tonight, but look on the bright side... this just gives us more time to have fun in this thread, and experience this album cycle together <3 :spin:  

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, schoolkiddreams said:

I am contacting a bunch of stores in Australia, however we don't have too many. Perhaps this one would know? :hoe:Screen-Shot-2020-08-29-at-2-29-13-pm.png

the lipsters have been contacting record stores and streaming services all day but we've gotten no concrete answers :um:

WGe8ynS.gif

Ok so we're all clowns, Joaquin share your Oscar. HOWEVER, I think we all know our insanity is fueled by the knowledge that. THIS.IS.HAPPENING. we just don't know when for sure........unless we do and it will be here, in full, next week, and September will be saved.