Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I swear if she announces something while I’m at the hairdresser this afternoon... I just wanna be able to jump and scream everywhere, I don’t want to contain myself :crai:

:awkney2:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I haven’t commented on here in a long time just always been reading...but I came here to say this was one of the worst cases of delusion I’ve seen since LFL and i really really hope everyone is ok.

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

um does somebody know which "norwegian store" confirmed that theres a proerder in a few days?

Skvis.no! I talked with them. And they told me it would be in their store within a few days, so we’ll see. I’ll check on their site frequently

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

4 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

Skvis.no! I talked with them. And they told me it would be in their store within a few days, so we’ll see. I’ll check on their site frequently

whaa thats crazy. they didnt say how many days tho?

Just now, Lustformoney said:

whaa thats crazy. they didnt say how many days tho?

Nope:( I was just happy that they answered me! Since the whole project is so secret. But within few days for me means like 2-7 days proably

It's for a magazine shoot which was at the Wright house and she will post about it today.

Today as in ... US Saturday.

She actually did something very similar prior to NFR with Billboard.

This is why Sheridan posted what he did because his work will be unveiled.

:agree:

Where do we check what dates all the main magazines come out like Billboard, etc so we can narrow it doen?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Uhm don't know if this means something (probably not) but if you go on her official website (lanadelrey.com) and click on the "store" section, it redirects you to a lana.lnk.to page called storeWE with the cover of NFR and streaming services... Has it always been like that? Didn't the store section on her website redirect you towards her shop and merch?

Is it possible they're getting ready to upload something and that's just a placeholder name/picture? 

I may be wrong tho (I'm probably wrong), didn't check it in a while!

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Uhm don't know if this means something (probably not) but if you go on her official website (lanadelrey.com) and click on the "store" section, it redirects you to a lana.lnk.to page called storeWE with the cover of NFR and streaming services... Has it always been like that? Didn't the store section on her website redirect you towards her shop and merch?

Is it possible they're getting ready to upload something and that's just a placeholder name/picture? 

The links redirect to her artist page and the NFR cover is LQ which screams placeholder.. COCC is coming!

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

The links redirect to her artist page and the NFR cover is LQ which screams placeholder.. COCC is coming!

A winning today! We love to see it and we love COCC! Yuh yuh who's doing it like us? Nobody is! Wbk

7fa6a7e0-2be3-0133-777d-0aecee5a8273.gif

Lanarat.png

10 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

i though its always been like that

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Also Billboard comes out on the final Saturday of every month, I checked.

So that's my prediction.

I'm probably wrong af but we'll see

oh yes a little faith

dont doubt it

dont doubt it

BXIgGMb.gif

12 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Also Billboard comes out on the final Saturday of every month, I checked.

So that's my prediction.

I'm probably wrong af but we'll see

Billboard cover means music very soon tho, and proably info on COCC in the interview