Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Sorry but if people set themselves up and expect that a stylist will announce a SINGLE (when it's probably just a mag shoot) they have noone else to blame but themselves. Instead of hyperventilating and going into full-braindead-stanmode they should use their brains instead of throwing tantrums.

We need to wait and see what he meant. he'll be a living legend if something will happen that is not a violets interview and a cheap magazine cover~~

Mmeow~

Does Lana need any Violet promo? I feel like the poetry book is old news now (not saying it's ageing, but it's not exactly a 'new' release that warrants promo)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

Does Lana need any Violet promo? I feel like the poetry book is old news now (not saying it's ageing, but it's not exactly a 'new' release that warrants promo)

Well, do you remember when prior to NFR she had that Vogue feature and decided to put her kindergarten-level painting in it to promote her cringy haikus? You never know with her ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

The excitement police once again, do y'all not realize that it's mostly for fun. I doubt anyone on HERE would actually go and attack her hairstylist jeez. 

We had plenty of users here who harassed people around her in the past :)

Uhmmmm guys, the store I interacted with (Skvis.no) reached out to me again. Seems like they mixed Violet and Chemtrails, but they were going to do their best to get it. They finished off the message with stating that they can’t promise anything ?

UGHHHHHH :scoff::eyeroll2::crying4:

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

Just now, Tropicobitchh said:

Uhmmmm guys, the store I interacted with (Skvis.no) reached out to me again. Seems like they mixed Violet and Chemtrails, but they were going to do their best to get it. They finished off the message with stating that they can’t promise anything ?

UGHHHHHH :scoff::eyeroll2::crying4:

Noooooooo :horror:

3 hours ago, Tropicobitchh said:

Skvis.no! I talked with them. And they told me it would be in their store within a few days, so we’ll see. I’ll check on their site frequently

sooo im sorry guys but im here to ruin everything, i texted that norwegian store and they said they thought you were asking about Violet and that Chemtrails doesnt have a release date yet. Or they are also lying to throw us off hmmm

edit i guess they reached out to @Tropicobitchh first lol

Just now, lanasgirl said:

Noooooooo :horror:

I KNOW!!! Seems like many record stores have mixed up those two.. but it seems promising still, since they were trying to get it.. but still bad news ?

I told my friend who works at JB HI Fi to look it up for me tomorrow and he will tell the truth no NONSENSE

If it's not on their system, then there are probably no physical copies coming on the 5th, at least.

I remember last year with NFR all the stuff arrived two weeks early and they locked it in the manager's office so they wouldn't have a Cassette Girl situation. I encouraged him to break in but he refused. Great FRIEND.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Lustformoney said:

i ruined it all, i knew it was to good to be true

I feel better knowing the truth now, than waiting and thinking it will be released next week. For now I’ll just take it as a surprise and not think too much about it, even if it’s super hard :crying5:

10 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

The excitement police once again, do y'all not realize that it's mostly for fun. I doubt anyone on HERE would actually go and attack her hairstylist jeez. 

it’s kind of hard to believe you’ve been a member since 2012 when, historically, people on here have done that :toofunny:

5 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I told my friend who works at JB HI Fi to look it up for me tomorrow and he will tell the truth no NONSENSE

If it's not on their system, then there are probably no physical copies coming on the 5th, at least.

I remember last year with NFR all the stuff arrived two weeks early and they locked it in the manager's office so they wouldn't have a Cassette Girl situation. I encouraged him to break in but he refused. Great FRIEND.

Tell him to tell jb hi fi to answer their emails, emailed them mfs about cocc last week and they never replied. 24-48hrs my ass HAHAH

11 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

As they should have :nails:

Ew.

----------------

The record store mixup is a big bummer :/ I hope this just means that the album will drop digitally first

6 minutes ago, electra said:

it’s kind of hard to believe you’ve been a member since 2012 when, historically, people on here have done that :toofunny:

I don't read the threads like ever because most of you are Honeymoon-deniers, this year is an exception :nails: