Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Question.. will Ben & Co. actually be mad at US (like last year) for rioting when Lana HERSELF said Sept. 5?? I just find it interesting that they literally create the chaos then act like we are the problem lmfao. 

what do you mean? of course they will :scoff:

6 minutes ago, Araby said:

calling it now, grenadine quarantine is the brooklyn baby of COCC

grenadine quarantine gives me bartender vibes which is no issue at all considering the fact that it's my favorite off of nfr, but i also think it could be an upbeat psychedelic rock song.

if not that, i hope it ends up on iron gates as one of her poems, i know it's so cheesy but i love that title! :oprah:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

1 minute ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Question.. will Ben & Co. actually be mad at US (like last year) for rioting when Lana HERSELF said Sept. 5?? I just find it interesting that they literally create the chaos then act like we are the problem lmfao. 

If they got angry that'd actually be fucking rich, Ed himself left Rorman on read when asked if the album is still coming Sept 5th. They can't even blame it all on Lana now, they're her managment and a big part of the problem!

8 minutes ago, Araby said:

calling it now, grenadine quarantine is the brooklyn baby of COCC

more like the woodstock coachella in my mind of COCC

brooklyn baby will remain untoutched

:wave2:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 minute ago, Lemonade Tears said:

If they got angry that'd actually be fucking rich, Ed himself left Rorman on read when asked if the album is still coming Sept 5th. They can't even blame it all on Lana now, they're her managment and a big part of the problem!

They’ve always been part of the problem too, I just don’t understand why they give false info, or LET her give false info? They could simply say it’s delayed and avoid all conflict... I understand they have bigger artists like Dua to manage but Lana is still the most popular artist in her niche 

1 minute ago, Lemonade Tears said:

Ok well as far as I’m concerned I’ve been on this thread for months now and it’s all fun and games but that’s where I draw the line. 
Lana mentioned the release date for engagement most likely. We have been reading into things after that, so it would be totally desperate and pathetic of anyone of us to go after Ed or Ben or Sheridan or whomever complaining about shit like that. Should anyone do such a thing it would look very clownish. 

4 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

They’ve always been part of the problem too, I just don’t understand why they give false info, or LET her give false info? They could simply say it’s delayed and avoid all conflict... I understand they have bigger artists like Dua to manage but Lana is still the most popular artist in her niche 

It is going to come on september 5th. But in the way that folklore did. That's all. All we need is to just wait 1 more week. It is only 1 week to go so maybe it is even better not to know the tracklist and the cover? Hmmm. We will have more fun and experience when it will come. Let's just be patient.

Mmeow~

Just now, UltraviolentJack said:

Or when they leaked FILY/the greatest by forgetting to take it off YouTube & Google Play? They're so unprofessional it's unbelievable, as you said it would take a single tweet/instagram post or even not leaving fans on read. If this is how they manage her they can't be surprised when the fandom gets angry.

User LanaDelRey hasn’t been on at all today :( I miss the positive vibes that they bring with them (even tho they said yesterday it was very possible she was gonna make an announcement and she didn’t, but :flop:)

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

It is going to come on september 5th. But the way that folklore did. That's all. All we need is to just wait 1 more week. It is only 1 week to go so maybe it is even better not to know the tracklist and cover? Hmmm. We will have more fun and experience when it will come. Let's just be patient.

I thought Ben said the album isn’t done though?