Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

it leaked on dbree

Ofc it did.

6 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I’m on mobile and don’t know how to add screenshots on here... but on the topic of threatening fans. Her dad posted something about being in a Forrest and someone said “now shhhh and listen Rob, tell lana to release sum about COCC or you won’t be walking in the forest again ;)”

like that’s fucking sick.... why in the world would someone write that to her dad that’s so disturbing and sad

Id like to see it...

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

Ofc it did.

Id like to see it...

What do you mean lol his Twitter is @robgrantdotcom it’s his latest post and there’s only 6 comments at the moment so it won’t be hard to find 

(unless you thought I meant Instagram, then I see your confusion, I should've specified I guess lol) 

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

What do you mean lol his Twitter is @robgrantdotcom it’s his latest post and there’s only 6 comments at the moment so it won’t be hard to find 

(unless you thought I meant Instagram, then I see your confusion, I should've specified I guess lol) 

I see it. What an asshole writing that.

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

Hahaha this is so creepy. I love it. The face of his daughter on avatar.

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, Distantly said:

omg his last liked tweet wtf im dying  :thumb3:

15 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I’m on mobile and don’t know how to add screenshots on here... but on the topic of threatening fans. Her dad posted something about being in a Forrest and someone said “now shhhh and listen Rob, tell lana to release sum about COCC or you won’t be walking in the forest again ;)”

like that’s fucking sick.... why in the world would someone write that to her dad that’s so disturbing and sad

this makes me SO sad. rob is literally so wholesome and kind, he doesn't deserve any of this trouble, nor does anyone else for that matter.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

10 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

You lack distance. Idly btw.

You are right. But we always have hopes even if we know that nothing will happen. But ppl shouldn't attack this charming man on insta. Maybe didnt know that he was wrong but excited too that he couldnt hold himself. I guess we don't do this to him but other stans...?

You said he deserves it a few posts ago lmfao? "Getting people's hopes up" isn't a valid reason to go ballistic on a hairdresser. Why the hell would they be announcing things through her hairdresser? This whole thing was completely delusional from the start. I'm very, very critical of the way lana, her team, and people who associate with her treat her fans. Particularly the way B&E encourage parasocial relationships and then are useless when alerted to stalkers and actually dangerous people but have a lot of time to talk about her beautiful soul to angry children in their comments. But looking at things like this and people like you who don't see what's wrong with how fans are reacting makes me thing yeah, I also wouldn't give a shit about fans this shitty. I'd be taking my money and cutting them high and dry too. 

locals only

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

when you try to be edgy but it just doesn't work... yikes!

The comments on his twitter from his daughters fans are so cringe. Damn- but funny hahaha:gasp:

Mmeow~

17 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Whhhhy? He's super supportive towards he's daughter and such an wholesome dude. I- :crai:

I hate are species sometimes. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

lana, sheridan, rob or anyone working with lana doesn't owe us shit. please be considerate and kind and stop trying to justify being a shitty person :dmd: anyway do we think anything is happening today? personally, now that i've seen byron's story, i think it's safe to say they're shooting something and sheridan is doing her hair and that's why he posted the 3 days and 4 midnights thing. we're so close!!!  

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this makes me SO sad. rob is literally so wholesome and kind, he doesn't deserve any of this trouble, nor does anyone else for that matter.

I am probably older than Rob but I envy the way he conducts himself. It looks like he embraces life and looks around with wonder and awe at the beauty of everything. He is not caught up in the drama or trauma of his past. I know its just a Twitter account but you can get an overall sense of people I think and my sense is that he is a good man.

1 minute ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

You said he deserves it a few posts ago lmfao? "Getting people's hopes up" isn't a valid reason to go ballistic on a hairdresser. Why the hell would they be announcing things through her hairdresser? This whole thing was completely delusional from the start. I'm very, very critical of the way lana, her team, and people who associate with her treat her fans. Particularly the way B&E encourage parasocial relationships and then are useless when alerted to stalkers and actually dangerous people but have a lot of time to talk about her beautiful soul to angry children in their comments. But looking at things like this and people like you who don't see what's wrong with how fans are reacting makes me thing yeah, I also wouldn't give a shit about fans this shitty. I'd be taking my money and cutting them high and dry too. 

My english isnt great. I cant tell if im always chosing words in the right way.

Mmeow~

i don't think we should be harassing anybody at all, there's no need to be toxic, threatening, or rude, but why even bother going after people who literally have no involvement. just because her father is openly supportive of his daughter and active on social media gives nobody the right to threaten to KILL him over an album, even if it's a "joke" it's still disgusting! he has no involvement in the album, and even if he does, nobody should be treated that way. shit like this makes me fear for their safety because we all know there's been issues with deranged fans in the past. 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎