Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Maybe I’m crazy...

Byron posted this pic on his stories

is he recording something with Blake? :beyonce:
https://imgur.com/a/U9l2Xqr

We're still in the shockwaves of people harassing her hairdresser, I know no one on this site has a grip on reality but can we please space out the conspiracies, I can't keep up </3

locals only

1 minute ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Maybe I’m crazy...

Byron posted this pic on his stories

is he recording something with Blake? :beyonce:
https://imgur.com/a/U9l2Xqr

Yeah, probably a VMAs performance because it's all pre-recorded this year, I think? 

Be rad if it was TJF but probably DT

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

To be honest, I don’t really care if the long-awaited announcement doesn’t come today. Feeling like an idiot for believing that hairdresser but it’s in the past now

I trusted him too. I was 100% sure that we'll have an announcement today. I lost my day here like an idiot.

Mmeow~

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah, probably a VMAs performance because it's all pre-recorded this year, I think? 

Be rad if it was TJF but probably DT

Nope, it should be live

(or at least that’s what I think)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

It's so crazy the power Lana has. If someone writes anything bad about her in a review or just a comment on social media the wrath of her fans will be felt. On the other hand if someone mentions Lana's name in a cryptic or vague way the whack fans here (myself included) will spin scenarios out of thin air.

"I think the hairdresser means Lana will release the winning Powerball numbers tonight at 8:58, 2 minutes before the draw"   "OMG I will wait at 7-11 and play them just before"  :facepalm:

13 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I meant you not the comments...  ?

I dont even know what this word "edgy" means i have to google it:popcorn: Don't take too seriously someone who doesnt even know english that super much. Maybe i shouldnt try but i want to and have fun with you even if im saying shit in 50%

Mmeow~

he mentioned seeing her tmrw, which, was the 7th. and another bw photo, w the countdown. there's a possibility he hasn't even seen her yet bc of a possible delay. 

but homie those tags. and to a lesser extent, the emoji's. like ur already seeing/have already seen her. so what's the rabbit to be pulled out from a hat? 

this is me saying this having waited to see what he meant respectfully. 

other vein of the theory being at the Wright location, w him already being there. there's a connection. so. 

what's the truth 

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, ItsACruelWorld said:

is there something we are expecting in the following hours? And if yes, in how many hours? I am asking, beacuse if yes, there's no way I'm logging off haha

Maybe she will say something at VMA? I dont know... Lets just wait for september 5th and dont trust anyone

Mmeow~