Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think it is a Covid test, one of the hair and makeup stylists on the shoot posted on her story @allielizabeth_mua 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Are we sure this wasn’t yesterday? It’s the same chicken and the light looks the same 

Well, since it’s a few chickens at a petting zoo I’d kind of expect them to be the same each day 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

15 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm a little annoyed and confused as to why this is only happening now though, 5 days before the album. It would've been nice if all of this was shot before so it could've been released during the rollout this week. It's making me feel skeptical. Plus i want something to be excited about. You can't be excited about something when there's doubt involved, it completely waters down the experience of hype. She needs to announce it now if it really is coming this weekend.

This release is so messy, it's not a normal album release and it's not a surprise release. Like what even is it? At least NFR had a normal rollout towards the end.

Don’t lose hope, she may have filmed/shot the visuals for the first single already and now is filming things for other tracks (or for her next album, knowing her :rip:)

Lanarat.png

16 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

also why is no one talking about this. I’m 99% sure this is for Lana. https://instagram.com/stories/allielizabeth_mua/2388008302966541648?igshid=khjk2fsx0ggv

Oh I didn’t know they were free in Cali except for NY

arent they free everywhere? in az they have free testing and my job is providing at home test kits for free as well

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Do you think she has some other high budget videos prepared so she can release them with the album (at least for the "lead" single)? Because I don't think what she's filming these days will come out soon. It would be weird to start the era with a homemade video

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

the album is 5 days away. at this point if she hasn't said anything about it, she's probably not going to until the day it's supposedly releasing.

and if that’s the case I don’t think it’s releasing that day 

not knowing anything about this album is simultaneously the best and the worst thing about the era. like its killing me not knowing but also i love the mystery and intrigue its stirring. i know for a lot of people they wish she didn't announce it if she wasn't gonna promote it (or they wish that she just did a proper surprise release w/ no announcement.) but personally, i actually really like this pre-release period just because we have no concrete ideas about what the album will be like. its just very exciting :excited:

giphy.gif