Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

manifesting

?         ?
     ?                                ?

?        Lana honey pls      ?
      release the White Dress       
 ?      drop date today      ?

?         ?         ? 

Someone made a video version of chemtrails without the split but it doesn't sound good bc parts are pitched and the ending is muffled 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, May said:

i know ppl joke about it but it would be low-key iconic if she included her breaking her arm in the video 

*namesomethingthatfeelsillegaltowatchbutisnt*
:runs:

11 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Our fellow sis who played the chords and put them on that site for us is either tryna play us or someone took their m4a file and made some sloppy ass seconds :eartha:

@plastiscguy made those right? Now some trying to convince us the snippet is real....literally, some of you predicted this would happen!:eartha2:

24 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

@plastiscguy made those right? Now some trying to convince us the snippet is real....literally, some of you predicted this would happen!:eartha2:

Mine was different :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

the vocals r from Stargirl:oprah3:

I thought I recognized it from somewhere! So they really did just take some vocals and put it on top of the piano chords we know for white dress huh :agree:

♡ 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓭𝓼 ♡

theory:

since touring isnt an option for the foreseeable future, Lana's team will for sure want another source of revenue (vinyl variations for example), and i think perhaps the hype around Dealer could be strategic for a deluxe release. Back when Lana did a deluxe for UV, it was common for deluxe editions to be released along side the standard. However current day, deluxe editions are typically spaced out by 3 or 4 months. (Rare by Selena, Jhene's album, Positions deluxe coming soon etc). So perhaps from anywhere from like July-September we could get a deluxe edition (with perhaps the horse picture disc cover, or the Neil shoot cover) and Dealer included along with the other scrapped song which I'm sure is White Hot Forever. (for everyone who says "it got reworked into Tulsa Jesus Freak for race implication issues, and her instagram post from the summer" that is such a fat load....the "she will seem racist if she has a song called that" was LITERALLY just twitter warriors saying that and then for some reason people on here started taking it as gospel. Tulsa Jesus Freak seems like a Cherry/Cinnamon Girl type song, not title track material...remember WHF was originally a title track. Also, her IG post said "Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever" imo if it was implying shes changing the name, it would be flipped to "White Hot Forever: Tulsa Jesus Freak" instead of the other way around)

Since 2 songs would be kind of a bust for a deluxe, I would be pleased if she made the Valley of the Dolls working concept demo into a full on song, would fit the theme of the album i feel

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

theory:

since touring isnt an option for the foreseeable future, Lana's team will for sure want another source of revenue (vinyl variations for example), and i think perhaps the hype around Dealer could be strategic for a deluxe release. Back when Lana did a deluxe for UV, it was common for deluxe editions to be released along side the standard. However current day, deluxe editions are typically spaced out by 3 or 4 months. (Rare by Selena, Jhene's album, Positions deluxe coming soon etc). So perhaps from anywhere from like July-September we could get a deluxe edition (with perhaps the horse picture disc cover, or the Neil shoot cover) and Dealer included along with the other scrapped song which I'm sure is White Hot Forever. (for everyone who says "it got reworked into Tulsa Jesus Freak for race implication issues, and her instagram post from the summer" that is such a fat load....the "she will seem racist if she has a song called that" was LITERALLY just twitter warriors saying that and then for some reason people on here started taking it as gospel. Tulsa Jesus Freak seems like a Cherry/Cinnamon Girl type song, not title track material...remember WHF was originally a title track. Also, her IG post said "Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever" imo if it was implying shes changing the name, it would be flipped to "White Hot Forever: Tulsa Jesus Freak" instead of the other way around)

Since 2 songs would be kind of a bust for a deluxe, I would be pleased if she made the Valley of the Dolls working concept demo into a full on song, would fit the theme of the album i feel

girl dont get my hopes up like that :oprah2:

10 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

theory:

I just think that she was chatting shit as usual ? Needlessly teasing us again because the cherry, dark paradise and PWYC music videos, the unreleased songs album, the Christmas album, etc... weren’t torturous enough. I can’t see her doing a deluxe album but who knows? We got life is beautiful and she eventually stopped wearing Adidas outfits so I guess sometimes when all the stars align, magic can happen

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

Mozart may have composed "Symphony No. 40," but could he have composed "Wild at Heart?!?!?!" I DON'T THINK SO 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i really do wish we knew the meaning behind Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever. she had already changed the title of the album to Chemtrails Over the Country Club when that video was posted and i don't think the song was reworked from one thing to another cause those titles have absolutely no correlation. 

i love you, but you don't understand me.