Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, anwdelrey said:

I just can’t see the album being more successful than Norman. Chemtrails is tanking in streams and LMLYLAW literally gets no streams. No to mention in iTunes album preorders she’s literally out of the top 20. I’m fearing a tank unless Ben and Ed do something (which they wont). 

the wasted potential tho :crai:

Just now, anwdelrey said:

I just can’t see the album being more successful than Norman. Chemtrails is tanking in streams and LMLYLAW literally gets no streams. No to mention in iTunes album preorders she’s literally out of the top 20. I’m fearing a tank unless Ben and Ed do something (which they wont). 

I think she’ll always be able to do decent numbers like ~70k but this album just doesn’t have hype. And half of her demo hates her/unstanned so...

I think if the album does tank it’ll be a bit of a wake up call for her though. She can’t just say whatever she wants and expect her fans to remain loyal. And maybe no promo isn’t the best strategy.

wait it might be real

https://www.musicweek.com/media/read/all-new-music-week-launches-starring-rag-n-bone-man-ksi-dave-grohl-ali-tamposi-more/082591

Polydor co-president Tom March discusses the major’s plans for Lana Del Rey’s Chemtrails Over The Country Club.

someone buy it 

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I think if the album does tank it’ll be a bit of a wake up call for her though. She can’t just say whatever she wants and expect her fans to remain loyal. And maybe no promo isn’t the best strategy.

spilllll i also hope this will make her finally switch things up and experiment w a sound cuz its getting repetitive

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

yikes if this turns out to be real... theres no way cocc is gonna do better than NFR or LFL, and we all know the promo is gonna be non-existant :rip: maybe tom drank some delulu juice idk

image.png

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Also just to put it into perspective for y’all Slayyyter is currently doing better in preorders.

it’s been on preorder for 6 weeks its obviously not going to stay #1 the entire time. No one even uses iTunes anymore anyways :rip:  It was #1 there right when it was announced, when fans (the only people that preorder albums anymore) placed their orders 

Lana could be #5000 on the preorder chart and there is still negative infinity chances that SLAYYYTER :rip: outsells her. 

okay but this is literally impossible for cocc to have the best sales in years....like literally nobody is talking about it what kind of payola is this

unless the 39 different vinyl variants worked?:oprah: lets thank the collectors