Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

but they say that cocc already has twice as much sales as nfr and theres still month till the release

i don't doubt that the album will have a lot of success in Europe and the UK (where the x2 sales was referring to), possibly her best sales since Ultraviolence, maybe. I do think that all of her recent controversies would only really affect her here in the states, as we're kinda the epicenter of "cancel culture" and we'd be the place where it's most likely to see a sizeable decrease in sales

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

is the album really gonna perform well based on those vinyl sales? i can see it perform similarly to honeymoon but at least honeymoon had a somewhat big lead single 

also i don't think she'd go the payola route when she was praising annie mac to the gods just for playing her song on the radio

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah but didn’t we buy like 10 variants each of the damn album though the standard cover is ugly as fvck? 

Wait, what if this was the strategy all along? Giving us an ugly cover and then releasing a thousand variants so we would rush to buy them? It's actually genius, her mind :mj:

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

She has a growing fan base. LFL hit 1B streams and NFR is about to do so even faster. Chemtrails probably won’t have the Honeymoon curse. 

Also her monthly listeners on Spotify increased during the last two years!

Lanarat.png

Just now, Lustformoney said:

we deserved more vinyl variants with that cover

Yup. The og cover is actually so repulsive I can’t even look at it. Like the last thing I wanna see is val vogt front and centre idgaf. 

The fact that COCC is probably gonna chart better than Katy's last album omg :rip:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

we deserved more vinyl variants with that cover

I'm still annoyed that we didn't at least get a black vinyl with the alternate cover. :toofunny:

I do feel like Chemtrails will echo Honeymoon, not only in terms of sound, but also in its success. I just don't see it having a large impact on streaming or sales like UV/LFL/NFR.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmytheworst said:

is any other big artist releasing shit on the 19th? Billboard number 1 incoming :kiss:

at this point, the only competition i see is the racist POS morgan wallen cause his album has been #1 for the last few weeks...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

3 minutes ago, AlexVirtuell said:

Is this snippet legit?

https://dbree.org/v/8d1188

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: