Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

the way firmly deciding not to listen to anything before the album makes waiting way easier and makes you not care about or stress over whether or not she's going to screw with us once more on February 26th :lolliney:

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

the way firmly deciding not to listen to anything before the album makes waiting way easier and makes you not care about or stress over whether or not she's going to screw with us once more on February 26th :lolliney:

Ok but how do you have the self control

i keep telling myself I won’t listen to it but I know at 11:59 on the 25th I’m going to be refreshing Spotify ever millisecond waiting to stream

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ok but how do you have the self control

i keep telling myself I won’t listen to it but I know at 11:59 on the 25th I’m going to be refreshing Spotify ever millisecond waiting to stream

i've also been extremely weak in the past and i've listened to the snippets every time BUT i had waited for my physical copy of lfl to listen to it and i had resisted the temptation to listen to the early leak of nfr

and i actually have the feeling it's a matter of really deciding, really wanting it and therefore telling yourself you won't do it? from the moment you believe you won't do it, it's self-fulfilling in some way, you just accept you have a different horizon of expectations and what doesn't belong to it (like white dress on the 26th) becomes indifferent

there's also the fact that the more you resist the prouder of yourself you are, and the more strength to go on you have. so if you make it through the first phase of your resistance you're likely to be successful in the later phases. like a month ago i decided not to listen to the tjf / bus snippets anymore and the fact that i managed not to gives me more strength? idk if that applies to everyone but i hope that's helpful :) and i think waiting for the whole album is soooo worth it

Let's not forget how Lana has described WD: "despite all the freakiness you know exactly what it's about when it ends" or something along these lines. 

She will destroy us :ma:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Just now, HyperVelvet said:

Let's not forget how Lana has described WD: "despite all the freakiness you know exactly what it's about when it ends"

then we definitely won't know what it's about when it ends :hype:

3 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Let's not forget how Lana has described WD: "despite all the freakiness you know exactly what it's about when it ends" or something along these lines. 

She will destroy us :ma:

the about in question: somehow combining kings of Leon, the white strips, Orlando, waitressing, rollerblading, feeling like a god, being 19 into one song

3 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

"despite all the freakiness you know exactly what it's about when it ends"

the song reflecting on her earlier days, what if it ends with a born to die reference as a way of symbolizing her entering a new stage in life:trisha::kris:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

16 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

it made me feel...made me feel like a god

girls-rollers-bumps-garage-door.gif
look how i do this, look how i’ve got this

tenor.gif

Not Gretchen wearing a cast :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

27 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

it made me feel...made me feel like a god

girls-rollers-bumps-garage-door.gif
look how i do this, look how i’ve got this

tenor.gif

i'm in class n i saw this im crying

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.