Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

when dance till we die is a sexy slut anthem and charli dchamelion gets her hands on it and makes it another queen of disaster of tiktok fame moment and we get a billboard no.1 hit on our hands 

1084_original.gif

manifesting

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Yeah and it's nothing like Cherry ...

Maybe I'm crazy...idk. 

Anyone who thinks Cherry has similarities to Glory Box please like this post. I'm tryna see :um2:

Update: I guess I am LMAO

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Maybe I'm crazy...idk. 

Anyone who thinks Cherry has similarities to Glory Box please like this post. I'm tryna see :um2:

I mean ... it's sexy and relies on percussion a lot.

But one is a passionate, dramatic haze and the other is an almost jazz-ish slowburner. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

screaming that chemtrail isn't the actual name... contrail = condensation trail... wow lana is destroying my vocabulary. do it queen! magik.gif

arent chemtrails and contrails diff things like chemtrails are the conspiracy theory :awkney:

i think it makes the name better

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

screaming that chemtrail isn't the actual name... contrail = condensation trail... wow lana is destroying my vocabulary. do it queen! magik.gifmagik.gif

I think it's on purpose. Fits the other mystic elements of the song

6 minutes ago, archiemm said:

arent chemtrails and contrails diff things like chemtrails are the conspiracy theory :awkney:

no they are but i forgot that the actual non conspiracy name was contrail not chemtrail... anyways let me move on it's not that important giphy.gif

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47hs41j2vtyrtrvqaklc .... i'm not bored or unhappy i'm just WILDDDDDD 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47jq5lpw7xlqmb6ucq3q 

sUcVobB.png

6 minutes ago, archiemm said:

It's "the same thing" but the word chemtrails stems from  the conspiracy theory. The correct non-crazy term is contrail.

Lana most likely uses the other word since the song is about all the white-upper-class glam, and this community is pretty conspiracy-theory-prone 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

imagine nothing happening on 26th:tommy:

I mean it would be a total throwback to our delusions of August- November 2020. It would be fitting if nothing happens :thumb3:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

I mean it would be a total throwback to our delusions of August- November 2020. It would be fitting if nothing happens :thumb3:

dgjgudfjk remember when she posted this photo before jimmy fallon performance and everyone thought she was gonna sing chemtrails cuz she was in an "airplane pose":thumb3: that was a peak of team delulu. i miss those days

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: lana del rey jimmy fallon

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

dgjgudfjk remember when she posted this photo before jimmy fallon performance and everyone thought she was gonna sing chemtrails cuz she was in an "airplane pose":thumb3: that was a peak of team delulu. i miss those days

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: lana del rey jimmy fallon

Dhdhdhdjsjd has WOW! We're such a mess sometimes! :hottie: