Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Ok but why aren't they updating her socials pfps with new promo shots? :tommy:

I'm tired of seeing the Doin' Time single cover and that BTS picture taken by her hair stylist on the set of the greatest :paris:

Lanarat.png

51 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Let's not forget how Lana has described WD: "despite all the freakiness you know exactly what it's about when it ends" or something along these lines. 

She will destroy us :ma:

when the outro of the song is about her drinking lemonade in her trailer getting ready to record at david kahne's studio... Image result for kylie jenner crying gif

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

when the outro of the song is about her drinking lemonade in her trailer park getting ready to record at david kahne's studio... Image result for kylie jenner crying gif

lemonade motorcycle heaven indeed Image result for kylie jenner crying gif

I’m predicting 70k sales on the lower end, 80-85k if she’s lucky. If White Dress ends up being a hit (which I doubt) she might do 100k again but without a big single I can’t see the album doing as well as Norman. 

What if For Free is not a cover but an original song about her looking for a social media manager who doesn't want to be payed for the service... she obviously needs one, I guess the label doesn't give her enough budget to hire one.

Lanarat.png

Just now, Fart Deco said:

What if For Free is not a cover but an original song about her looking for a social media manager who doesn't want to be payed for the service... she obviously needs one, I guess the label doesn't give her enough budget to hire one.

is joni mitchell listed as a writing credit? 

WGe8ynS.gif

27 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

white dress is going to have the introspective & retrospective sadness of hiadtfawlmth-bihi, the luxurious vulnerablity of yayo, the bittersweet melancholy-nostalgia of pawn shop blues, and the wishful and heartfelt naivety of aviation #Lana Del Rey from life is thundering blissful towards death

those are non negotiable facts :oprah3:

St.Vincent is releasing her Jack single from her new album on March 5. Since I’m desperate and want to see things that aren’t necessarily there, it’s IMPOSSiBLE (cough cough) that Lana will release WD on March 5, therefore we’re definitely getting it next Friday. 
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ev1d8gb3y1eypi4rx5

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

St.Vincent is releasing her Jack single from her new album on March 5. Since I’m desperate and want to see things that aren’t necessarily there, it’s IMPOSSiBLE (cough cough) that Lana will release WD on March 5, therefore we’re definitely getting it next Friday. 

i'm pretty sure eclipse recently confirmed that it's going to be released on february 26th

WGe8ynS.gif

12 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

OMFG WHAT

Edit. I'm shaking 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm pretty sure eclipse recently confirmed that it's going to be released on february 26th

It is almost 100% sure if Eclipse and fnd confirm it... unless she pulls out a « The Greatest / FIILY » and decides to change the release date last minute for a standalone single. And we all know how well that turned out last time ?

biVPvOO.jpg Haiii... I just made a full HQ edit (not just face upscale / no grain) for "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" - Alternate cover.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing