Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Genuinely upsetting. Unacceptable. I NEED everyone here for this! But its ok love, you'll slay these lessons and trust, i will still be buzzed and partying for you when you get back on. We have WON, the hex hoes are just trying to delay your fun but YOU SHALL HAVE IT:pray2:

ill be back at 9pm so at least i will have 3 hours of freaking out:gurl: i just dont wanna miss the leaks or suprises from the source code:oop2:

Put Lana and Dua in the same problematic tier is seek. Dua is going around the world with +10 peoples... Maldivas, Caribe, literally everywhere without a single mask... Lana is travelling in a car with one PERSON (his boyfriend) and is taking the mask to eat in a RESTAURANT. Please stop

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, Lustformoney said:

ill be back at 9pm so at least i will have 3 hours of freaking out:gurl: i just dont wanna miss the leaks or suprises from the source code:oop2:

Oh yes!!! Ugh the way this impending release and all of yall are the ONLY things getting me through this month. Source code stuff always amazes me, love the techy stans (we find the covers album somewhere in it and I die a thousand deaths)

lana released COCC 67 days before march 19th. she made the white dress post on february 6th, 41 days before march 19th. 67 - 41 = 26....

aka white dress is 100% coming on february 26th...

H0X0bK2.gif

... not that this is new news but i just feel mathy and like sharing my beautiful realization

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

The only thing she’s releasing today is a giant fart into the Alaskan air. 
1-B0-FC6-B3-4-D33-4-FB4-BDF3-E4-CDD8-E66

Edit: Coincidence that fart deco commented just before I posted this? Prolly not... :ma:

It's chilly out here :mj:

Lanarat.png

49 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

the fact that she cant do a homevideo with Clay because every song of this album is about sean sends me :shh:

Flopping Up Slowly is about some random yeehaw singers and Dance Til We Die is about Joan Baez :ma:

1 hour ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Idk what kind of speakers you're listening to Cinnamon Girl on...but babe that song was mastered just fine. The love child of video games and groupie love. However, I do agree with the other songs mentioned. They do have a muffled quality to them that kinda drains the life from the production. Bring back Both Dans (Heath and Auerbach) plz:agree:

absolutely yes to both Dans :trisha:

I really wonder how  reliable the Portishead-comparance is. Music journalists tend to overuse comparances to well known artists like Portishead or Björk to a point where they mean nothing at all anymore. IF it's actually true, then I'm soooooo excited about this. OG-triphop is my favourite genre, and hearing her pull something like that would be a dream.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

13 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

who is Yosemite about 

Who was  she even dating in 2016? The Italian man? Or Gerald eazy

I don't think it's about anyone specific. When she talked about it on the interview with Lowe, it sounded more like a goal she's working towards to.
Maybe she's arrived there now with Clayboy? :dua:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????