Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Max said:

except @99centlips who just happens to be born without tastebuds and a fully functioning set of ears. 

i’m tired of the lfl hate

she is THAT girl, she was THE moment, she birthed LATTM, coachella candids, not to mention the vinyls, the merch was creative and (actually exclusive). the lfl trailer was the one of the best things she’s ever done. i do wish it would’ve stuck with the concept but it’s still an amazing album. 

Spoiler

“witchy” lives on 

Just now, 99centlips said:

i’m tired of the lfl hate

she is THAT girl, she was THE moment, she birthed LATTM, coachella candids, not to mention the vinyls, the merch was creative and (actually exclusive). the lfl trailer was the one of the best things she’s ever done. i do wish it would’ve stuck with the concept but it’s still an amazing album. 

Hide contents

“witchy” lives on 

Omg 99centlips stop trying to make "witchy" happens, it's not gonna happen. 

Sorry to say but the trailer was the peak of the era and it got progressively worse from that point on.

Can't wait for COCC to actually be fully country :flop:

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I don’t *think* she’s saying L.A. because the last syllable makes the “uh” sound, but I seriously have no clue what else she would be saying. Maybe she hadn’t finished the word & we only heard part of it?

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

in the snippet it's more of an "uh" sound rather than an "ay" sound... maybe dont be afraid of our lord? our luuuhhh? ouhlah?

I agree that it doesn’t sound like L.A. and more of an ugh sound, but, we know how she can be with pronunciations lmao. It probably isn’t L.A. but I remember the “leaked” lyrics that were surely fake having a line in them like “California’s not for you” at the end of the song and that’s what made me think it’s L.A. lol even though the lyrics were fake 

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I think it’s D in Orlando, I was only nineteen. 

apparently someone solved it :rip: but we don’t know who got it right 

i know someone solved DATMIMBC apparently but yeah we don't know who :bebe: i made a list of all the acronyms i found in this thread but none of them seem right... i guess we won't find out until feb 26th :cryney: and eclipse said DIOIWON was solved by lana in the mojo article, how iconic, taking jobs away from lipsters every day

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i know someone solved DATMIMBC apparently but yeah we don't know who :bebe: i made a list of all the acronyms i found in this thread but none of them seem right... i guess we won't find out until feb 26th :cryney: and eclipse said DIOIWON was solved by lana in the mojo article, how iconic, taking jobs away from lipsters every day

Ohh yes i forgot about the DATMIMBC one

only 7.5 days until we hear it for ourselves to know :bebe:

5 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

LADIES I step away for a few hours to have dinner with a friend and there’s 166+ replies: what’s the tea???

75-B2049-E-424-C-4554-B733-137-F2-DDBEFF

There was an album review released if you weren’t here for that. Other than that pointless NFR arguments 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ohh yes i forgot about the DATMIMBC one

only 7.5 days until we hear it for ourselves to know :bebe:

There was an album review released if you weren’t here for that. Other than that pointless NFR arguments 

oooohhh no I missed that tea, ty sis :excited: :kiss2:

4 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Dance Till We Die being called the album standout after we all accepted it would be third rate filler :bebe:

3 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

Just yesterday I thought "Dance Till We Die" would be a filler.

Today it was described as "outstanding."

nwdn-file-temp-1612467794085.thumb.jpg.d

the way it went from flop to not overnight 

0-F9-AC830-992-A-424-C-9-C77-9-B896-AA15

The last 15 pages of NFR and LFL slander doesn’t belong in the Chemtrails discussion :wtf3:

can’t wait for White Dress 

xo

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

If y'all wanna praise NFR on y'all knees, go to the post-release thread. This is the Chemtrails discussion thread :yawn:

let’s not act like COCC pre-release thread isn’t really the NFR post-release slander circlejerk thread :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif