Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

didnt she unfollow her after qftc?

ย 

yeah i'm pretty sure, and wasn't there a rumor that marina was going to release a song titled "answer for the culture"?ย :eek3:ย :oopna:

๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐“๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…-๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’ ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ

4 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

White dress better be worth all this stretch and pain.ย 

It really is a very quiet era when even the false insiders on Twitter have nothing to write aboutย :thumb3:

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Maybe she had and album trailer planned and shot but it didnโ€™t turn out the way she wanted?ย 

Highly likely, she probably has several hard drives worth of scrapped material just from this album. Whatโ€™s funny is her scrapped stuff is often better then whatโ€™s released.ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, Chiunzhan said:

ย 

if only... I would not get my hopes up tbh...ย :toofunny:

can yโ€™all finally stop with this? seriously itโ€™s getting super annoying... idk who and what made yโ€™all comment 10 times a day "omg itโ€™s not coming anymore" for the past week but yeah itโ€™s kinda tired soย :um3:ย 

ย 

anyways album out in 11 days ladiesย :dance:

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

didnt she unfollow her after qftc?

I mean but that doesnโ€™t mean anything? A follow doesnโ€™t define a friendship

ย 

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

ย 

wasn't there a rumor that marina was going to release a song titled "answer for the culture"?ย 

ย I hope youโ€™re not for real:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

can yโ€™all finally stop with this? seriously itโ€™s getting super annoying... idk who and what made yโ€™all comment 10 times a day "omg itโ€™s not coming anymore" for the past week but yeah itโ€™s kinda tired soย :um3:ย 

ย 

What made usย comment? Itโ€™s called anxiety disorder... plusย her track record recentlyย doesnโ€™t really fill us with confidence.ย 

7 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

ย 

yeah i'm pretty sure, and wasn't there a rumor that marina was going to release a song titled "answer for the culture"?ย :eek3:ย :oopna:

i dont know about that, but some friend right

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

COTCC is going to be naturally juicyย :hype:

ย 

@Dragon:xcry:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

ย 

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

ย 

can we also get over the White Dress thing? she shouldn't have teased it but she did, move the fuck on

the entire album is out in 11 days, who cares about one damn song atp

40 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Ok but what this has to do with Marina?:smh:ย Sheโ€™s literally one of the queensย of alternative music and Lana dearest friend.

help whoโ€™s going to tell her sheโ€™s neither?ย :xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

I mean but that doesnโ€™t mean anything? A follow doesnโ€™t define a friendship

ย 

ย I hope youโ€™re not for real:facepalm:

well no, but it defines respect, and its pretty clear that she wasnt loyal to lana if that post scared her away, anyway this is getting off topic, sorry elle

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

What made usย comment? Itโ€™s called anxiety disorder... plusย her track record recentlyย doesnโ€™t really fill us with confidence.ย 

her track record shows that she never delayed an official, with preorder and sold out vinylsย announced album EVER. literally no one does that. i get the anxiety part but yโ€™all make half of us twice as anxious by repeatedly saying โ€œomg itโ€™s not coming" 5 times aย day for a week :cryney:ย ...ย 

13 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

I'M SICK OF ONLY HEARING ABOUT CHARLIE'S FRIEND'Sย 24 HOUR BEAN DIPย :lange:ย :willcut:ย :scream:ย NOTHING fromย the grant siblings but BEANS... IT'S SEEKย 

the way people only follow charlie and chuck for lana content, i wonder if they're awareย ย Jerry Mouse Laughing GIFs | Tenor

i love you, but you don't understand me.

8 minutes ago, new gods said:

the way people only follow charlie and chuck for lana content, i wonder if they're awareย ย Jerry Mouse Laughing GIFs | Tenor

ย 

the first time i read this i misunderstood :rip:ย but anywaysย .. iย wish LANAย would post something so i'm not just getting beans from that familyย :bebe:ย 

ย 

i can't handle it it's for a good cause i'm pretty sure so whatever but omgdkmfsnj it's killing me that miss del rey remains silent 2 weeks away from her album release while her siblings post about bean dip

sUcVobB.png

ย 

6 minutes ago, new gods said:

Iโ€™m sure they are. Itโ€™s like when your older sibling kills it in school and you get the โ€œare you so and soโ€™s sibling? I recognized the nameโ€ย :pls:

I wonder how โ€˜White Hot Foreverโ€™ actually fits into TJF??

ย 

โ€˜I can be white hot forever baby, donโ€™t be afraidย of my loveโ€™