Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

YALL THE FUCKING LIZZIE VOICE ON DANCE TILL WE DIE BRIDGE OH MY GOD

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I truly feel bad for her, she deserves at least one era without any leaks

she actually doesn't, she handles eras TERRIBLY, gives her fans absolutely no information about merch drops which makes it incredibly annoying when they are limited stock, teases a song then says nothing about it until it's out, RELEASES singles and says nothing about it ..... maybe if she learned how to create an interesting era i would feel bad for her

FzytWEW.png

So my only question is is this leak high quality? Like flac? I haven’t listened and I don’t wanna link, but just for my own knowledge is it as high quality as it can be? 

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ME BESTIE!! i listened to 30 seconds of dark but just a game tho. this is rough. :defeated:

LOL, omg, we're gonna fucking die of exhaustion besite, I CAN'T, my mind is so conflicted on listening. But I know i'm not giving in 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

So my only question is is this leak high quality? Like flac? I haven’t listened and I don’t wanna link, but just for my own knowledge is it as high quality as it can be? 

it’s very high quality (kinda sounds like it could be a spotify rip)

Spoiler

so i’m disappointed... but i was expecting that anyway

my top tracks are: tulsa, wild at heart and breaking up slowly

i like dark but just a game but it gets quite weird in some places, and yosemite is cute too.

the rest are snoozefests :noparty:

until next time

Spoiler

Lmao for some reason the chorus of White Dress reminds me of Lamp Lady by Sevdaliza... still love it tho

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

i haven't checked the files but they seem like 256kbps or 320 just based on the file sizes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lol, remember when you guys wanted a zoom party for the first listen? I imagine it would sound like that Belieber x Selena stans fight on Twitter's audio call feature with everyone being so hyped and having different opinions. :ma:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png