Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Uh oh we're having a schism in LBย :eek3:

Y'all should stay that close to Jesus

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

haha the gifs are fantastic I can't get enough of them

ย 

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Ok, so that Fnd.io site when it originally said the 26th changed to the day of the album release for White Dress. Then it changed back to the 26th. Never said the 12th, so I think White Dress was never supposed to come before the album and will be released with the album and music video on the 19th.

ย 

I think weย just assumed it would have dropped on the 12th because of the "original plan" (if there was one in the first place) of dropping the album march 5th and WD feb 26th (a week before)... but, at this point, I'm starting to doubt it'll be out this week, even tho she can announce it last minute!

She teased the WD video a month ago, after all...

Lanarat.png

Just now, Fart Deco said:

ย 

I think weย just assumed it would have dropped on the 12th because of the "original plan" (if there was one in the first place) of dropping the album march 5th and WD feb 26th (a week before)... but, at this point, I'm starting to doubt it'll be out this week, even tho she can announce it last minute!

She teased the WD vide a month ago, after all...

Yeah, i'm thinking it won't be a pre-release because they had the spotify codes up and running for Chemtrails WEEKS before the release, and the White Dress one is still non-existentย :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

I never go against mods but itโ€™s messed up that bunny was warned but not the user who quoted it saying โ€œme looking for the leaksโ€

"Donโ€™t forget me"

5 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

this lmfaooo the mods wanna flag a funny post with a gif on a forum site about lana del rey.... like you really think that serious of authority is needed :| but when itโ€™s someone leaking information on lana or album itโ€™s perfectly acceptable?? but god forbid we laugh over a gif

just start putting "chemtrails" next to the gif, then it's on topic even if doesnt make senseย :sass:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

Iโ€™m actually scared to even post Incase I get a warning point. ย Does asking about warning points get you a warning point?? ?? are you allowed to mention the ย โ€˜L*akโ€™ word??ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

:legend:inserting myself in something that is none of my business:legend:

ok i think its lame as hell that that user got a warning point for that gif??? like how is that creepy/funny gif a leak of anything??? The picture disc has been up for sale in her official shop for months, all this seller did was provide us with a better look at the disc...

I would like to formally put in an appeal to REMOVE that users warning point. That just seems so morally corrupt and WRONG to punish someone for something so minuscule and harmless. It seems like a power trip imo!ย :suicide:

7 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

If it leaks it leaks I'll be streaming it obsessively anyway. We must stream TJF a million times on the first day y'all

Us, on March 19th listening to TJF for the 100th time in the first hour only

SP9iWXm.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Iโ€™m actually scared to even post Incase I get a warning point. ย Does asking about warning points get you a warning point?? ?? are you allowed to mention the ย โ€˜L*akโ€™ word??ย 

no.

ย 

banned. thank you.ย 

ย 

:sass:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Yeah, i'm thinking it won't be a pre-release because they had the spotify codes up and running for Chemtrails WEEKS before the release, and the White Dress one is still non-existentย :bebe:

ย 

This is a good point, actuallyย :bebe:

Well, it's not like we have to wait months to finally hear it, just a week moreย :bebe:

Lanarat.png

I was thinking about how Honeymoon era had that hotline thing, and thought about how cool it would be if COCC had a hotline whereย you ring up and it's Lana pretending to be a country club receptionist and she says "would you like to stay in Room 2?" (like in the poem Patent Leather Do Over)ย :bebe:

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

I was thinking about how Honeymoon era had that hotline thing, and thought about how cool it would be if COCC had a hotline whereย you ring up and it's Lana pretending to be a country club receptionist and she says "would you like to stay in Room 2?" (like in the poem Patent Leather Do Over)ย :bebe:

ย 

god i wish she would bring that back. the honeymoon hotline was so iconic and it would be such a good and easy way to do promo :trisha: and lana basically doesn't have to do any work for it except maybe pick up the phone 3 times for special callers while she fixes her chimneyย 

sUcVobB.png

ย 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

COCC's would be a sex phone hotline :delish:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

I mean not to beย sophistic or anything but if you want to listen for free an albumย which includes the song For Free about making songs for free... it's a perfect occasionย