Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

BUS is growing on me with every listen. I think they did a good job with the pedal steel. It's just a little bit weird to me to hear Nikkis voice right after Yosemite which is such a personal song.

And who the hell is George & why did he got arrested?:pls:

Got he arrested by Sean?:whoopi:

She was fucking George and Sean found out and arrested him 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

BUS is growing on me with every listen. I think they did a good job with the pedal steel. It's just a little bit weird to me to hear Nikkis voice right after Yosemite which is such a personal song.

Spoiler

Yea, Breaking Up Slowly is gorgeous but I wish Lana's verse was first and Nikki's was after

Edited by hashtagtylerh
Spelling

Just now, gasstationkween said:

She was fucking George and Sean found out and arrested him 

lmao I'm screaming :lmao:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

It doesnt deserve all the hate

Nikki sings that she doesn't want to end up like Tammy Wynnette who was a country singer and her husband was George Jones, who acc to wikipedia was arrested 

4 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I agree with what you're saying but we're talking about 2 different things/you don't get my point so nevermind lol. Thanks for the input though

Spoiler

You say you are bothered because the song title "Not All Who Wander Are Lost" does not match what she actually sings "Not all those who wander are lost", and I'm just saying that no, it does not bother me bc titles are just titles. If you're talking about something different, then I'm sorry but that's literally what your first post says.

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

breaking up slowly... skip of the century!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG!!!!:shh::thumb3::thumb2::thumb: I'm fucking trying to listened again and again trying to let it grow on me....but sorry, that Nikki voice, I CAN'T

Spoiler

I really love that White Dress is the opener. 

It’s so intimate and just melancholy and nostalgic. 

It really sets the mood. It’s so beautiful, fuck. I’ve had it on repeat for a while now lol. 

Just now, MrFameKills said:

Hide contents

Dance Till We Die now that's a skip, lovely skip :hype:

Spoiler

Not when the bridge exists :kiss:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

Just finished listening to the album

My immediate fav songs are: Dark But Just A Game, Dance Till Die, Tulsa , White Dress

I didn't love NAWWAL, it was pretty weak and forgettable to me

Wild At Heart is cute but the similarity with HTD confused me a little

Yosemite wasn't like a strong moment but it's still a cute song

Overall I think the album is totally a grower, it does feel kinda rushed mostly because of some vocals, but I feel like it has to do with the country/folk nature of the record.

Can she make a whole album similar to Dark But Just A Game? Thanks 

ps: breaking up slowly is nice, I really don't get the hate, I bet it's because it's a duet but Niki sounds better than Stevie in BPBP imo

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG!!!!:shh::thumb3::thumb2::thumb: I'm fucking trying to listened again and again trying to let it grow on me....but sorry, that Nikki voice, I CAN'T

nails on a chalkboard 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

Not when the bridge exists :kiss:

Spoiler

the only thing that saved it for me. For now.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky