Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

My initial ranking:

1. White Dress

2. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

3. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

4. Dark But Just A Game

5. Yosemite

6. Breaking Up Slowly

7. Tulsa Jesus Freak

8. Wild At Heart

9. For Free

10. Dance Till We Die

11. Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Spoiler

So I finally listened to it and... I fucking love this album so much holy fuck :cumming::cumming::cumming::cumming::cumming::cumming::cumming::cumming::cumming::cumming:

Just every song just flows so perfectly like I just can't this is so good I love it so much

I'll give my full review in the Post Release Thread on the 19th :typewriter:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, Theo said:
  Hide contents

My initial ranking:

1. White Dress

2. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

3. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

4. Dark But Just A Game

5. Yosemite

6. Breaking Up Slowly

7. Tulsa Jesus Freak

8. Wild At Heart

9. For Free

10. Dance Till We Die

11. Not All Who Wander Are Lost

tenor.gif?itemid=10447645

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Time to catch up on like 200 pages, the girlies are not gonna let me rest

Spoiler

Also I'm in the BUS stan cult with @ShadesOfFool she was ahead of her time and I don't know why everyone shat on it :oprah3: I'm so glad I never listened to the snippet because it made the full song so much worth it, yes! :hottie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Its a very good number actually :oic: I hope she beat the 100k tier again :blush3:

There are 328.2 million people in the US... :bebe:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay, unpopular opinion time

I think For Free is not bad in it's essence - the voices match, the song goes along smoothly with the albums topic.
However, the problem is that they are not actually harmonizing. Instead, they just shout into your ear out of the blue. The verses are so nice and cute and then sudendly a backing choir appears, yelling FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. It's almost having a slightly comic effect.

I also feel that the problem with Breaking Up Slowly isn't Nikki. It's Lana. Nikkis voice really shines on that track and it has very nice production. Yet Lana just pales in comparison, since she's not really displaying her strongest vocals ever on that track. It would have been better as a 100% Nikki Lane song. [/spoiler}

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

After my third listen I can say the album is lowkey growing on me...

...but still there are some things about this album that sound off and weird in a bad way. I can see myself growing to like it but I doubt it will become one of my favorites.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

26 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

omg what do u think about the album in general? I know the two of us are the main jack haters:sass:

Spoiler

Yeah you´re right. Lana should stay away from Jack. 

The album...

it's better than NFR. But the production could be so much better. A few songs (TJF, Dark but just a game, yosemite) remind me of good old Lana, but I wish the sound was fuller and stronger. But a lot of the songs are just weak, I don't know why she records songs like that (dance till we die, bus).  Overall, I'm not entirely convinced, but it has a few bright spots. I hope she'll take the few good tunes with her and re-record the album with a good producer like Rick(more trap beats,  fuller sound, less country), for example.  You don't like White Dress that much, there are moments when I really like it, but with this song you really have to be in the right mood to like it.

what is your opinion on the album ?

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i love how the songs i looked forward to are my fave and the songs i was calling trash are trash indeed:sass: my mind is so powerful

Hide contents

best: dark, wander, tjf

trash: for flop, flopping slowly

not "for flop" 

:lmao:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

8 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Time to catch up on like 200 pages, the girlies are not gonna let me rest

Hide contents

Also I'm in the BUS stan cult with @ShadesOfFool she was ahead of her time and I don't know why everyone shat on it :oprah3: I'm so glad I never listened to the snippet because it made the full song so much worth it, yes! :hottie:

WE MIGHT BE BREAKIN UP AFTER THIS SONG ‼️

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Hide contents

Yeah you´re right. Lana should stay away from Jack. 

The album...

it's better than NFR. But the production could be so much better. A few songs (TJF, Dark but just a game, yosemite) remind me of good old Lana, but I wish the sound was fuller and stronger. But a lot of the songs are just weak, I don't know why she records songs like that (dance till we die, bus).  Overall, I'm not entirely convinced, but it has a few bright spots. I hope she'll take the few good tunes with her and re-record the album with a good producer like Rick(more trap beats,  fuller sound, less country), for example.  You don't like White Dress that much, there are moments when I really like it, but with this song you really have to be in the right mood to like it.

what is your opinion on the album ?

Spoiler

i loooove it actually, its like million times better than nfr. The vocals r crazy, everything is so complex.....i really thought its gonna be an album full of Love Song type of flops but its amazing. And i actually love jacks production:oprah2: Dark but just a game snatched my wig. He finally did something right

Haven’t listened to it yet, I’m only reading selected spoilers (:toofloppy:) and I love your opinions!

I just wanna know: is the album

Spoiler

cohesive

I overall like NFR! but I find some songs out of place (especially TNBAR, its production obviously doesn’t fit at all neither do Doin’ Time):eartha2:

Lanarat.png

Spoiler

1. Dark But Just A Game

2. Not All Who Wander Are Lost

3. White Dress

4. Tulsa Jesus Freak

5. Wild At Heart

6. Yosemite

7. For Free

8. Dance Till We Die 

9. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

10. Chemtrails Over The Country Club