Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

20 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

OMG! I love Eels! Can't wait to listen to all the songs on the 19th

i was really hoping that someone here would be an eels fan!

you will REALLY appreciate dark but just a game with the shifts between the acoustic and the beats! it feels like the perfect mix of susan's house, going to your funeral part 1 and my descent into madness - with a little bit of country and lana's beautiful charm. the chorus reminds me so much of a different eels song and i just can't fucking remember what song! it literally left me grinning because i really felt i could appreciate this song on a different level as an eels fan. i really hope you see it!

46 minutes ago, benririchardson said:

question for those who have listened. How many songs have bridges? because like almost none on NFR did and that was a letdown for me

Spoiler

all of them i think

Just now, Vertimus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Question: is the Spoiler button how you 'hide contents' here? Thanks. 

Yep! :) So please write any details about the album and songs in the spoiler tags.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Spoiler

The whole album makes me feel like in on the mountains among the hills and valleys. Just like the Neil Krug album cover. That should’ve been the official cover!  ?

Just now, Lustformoney said:

:lange:

Hide contents

im obsessed w this album, when nfr came out i was like oh ok its cool but Cocc is something else, i cant get over it:cryney2: instant classic

Spoiler

It truly is a worthy successor to NFR. Very intimate, very cohesive. Reminds me of NFR while being its own thing. And TJF is sexier than Cinnamon Girl. There, I said it. 

DOWN IN ORLANDO I WAS ONLY NINETEEN 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

44 minutes ago, WildMustang said:
  Hide contents

Didn't Lana said about WD that it's a song that you know exactly what it is about when it ends? Well she doesn't know how to describe songs 

Spoiler

well in the end she says ' it makes me feel like maybe i was better off' and at the beggining she was talking 'about a simpler time' so basically this song has to do with her reminiscing  her carefree days being a waitress and only 19... but now that she is almost 36 she's like i miss that time it was simpler and it wasnt as hard as it is now (+ now she is famous)... i mean thats what i got.. what did u get?

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

Just now, past the bushes said:
  Hide contents

that spoken bridge with reverb on Yosemite? it took me back to 13B's intro :trisha:

god that song is a highlight

Spoiler

That song brought me to tears. Very few of her songs had that power. The way she sings so vulnerably about not being a candle in the wind :worship:

1 minute ago, WildMustang said:
  Hide contents

Yosemite gives me very celtic music vibes 

Lana getting in touch with her Scottish roots :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Reveal hidden contents

im obsessed w this album, when nfr came out i was like oh ok its cool but Cocc is something else, i cant get over it:cryney2: instant classic

i love to see jack haters redeeming themselves :sass: ksksksksksk

55 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

sis we know you're just campaigning for Worst Taste early this year. You needn't bother. You're a shoe in

i'm ahead of my time, i was with tomorrow never came and i am with flopping up slowly , she is in the trash with for free, beautiful people and bartender :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e