Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think Lana is in the same boat as Miss Keisha at this point

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

omg i just typed in lana's website from this page and it reloaded but still said "chemtrails over the country club" in the tab for a second and i thought i found something and that it was really happening but I'm actually just an idiot

I'm late to the party, what makes you guys think she's gonna announce sumthg?

Our collective lack of mental stability

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

How trustworthy is the source code info? Back in Jan/Feb the monsters kept "hacking" the source code of ladygaga.com and finding all these weird tricks to make it say something publicly for everyone about Stupid Love, LG6, etc. and everyone was retweeting it, including the fan sites as if it was real.

omg i just typed in lana's website from this page and it reloaded but still said "chemtrails over the country club" in the tab for a second and i thought i found something and that it was really happening but I'm actually just an idiot

why am i laughing so hard :lmao:

Lana is really waiting until this site will be offline for a few hours to make an announcement

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Preparing to manifest album details for tomorrow ...I have my pentagram drawn on the floor, a goat ready to sacrifice (sorry vegan friends) a hundred candles lit, photos of chemtrails and country clubs all over my walls. It’s going to happen!!!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

How trustworthy is the source code info? Back in Jan/Feb the monsters kept "hacking" the source code of ladygaga.com and finding all these weird tricks to make it say something publicly for everyone about Stupid Love, LG6, etc. and everyone was retweeting it, including the fan sites as if it was real.

The only thing in the source code about COCC is the meta data. Otherwise the cookies' duration has been confused with something dropping in "two months" and the hotjar script, which has been running for some time now, is used for visitor tracking. Usually implemented to improve the user interface, which means that they use the tracking to see where some issues for visitors lie. E.g if you're clicking on an imagine, thinking it's a link -> they can see and compare through those recordings how many people do it and improve the experience by making the image a link to somewhere in the end. So hotjar is not for a lot of visitors and the file version on the site is already at version 6, last time I checked. My believe is that they ran it on the 8th May 2020 and nothing will change tomorrow.

ECI could just mean that the hotjar is added from an external source, creating an interface -> External Code Interface.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

According to an insider, Lana read the COCC pre release thread on Lanaboards and couldn't stop laughing. "These little fuckers really think I'm making an announcement today. What a bunch of clowns," were Lana's words before she fell off her chair and gasped. Meanwhile, the "Born to Fool" singer is doing better again. Her fans are still hopeful that something is coming today or tomorrow but it's a dangerous thing...

I really should go to bed now...maybe I wake up to some news...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

tomorrow at noon when the title track lyric video gets posted and lana doesn’t acknowledge it for 6+ hours >>>

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif