Jump to content
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Recommended Posts

Just now, JehovahThikness said:

i lowkey have always wanted to visit alaska because it seems so nice/cool compared to the rest of the US. I wonder if she's there for the northern lights?? definitely wanna visit after COVID

honestly wouldn't b surprised w how she had them in the FIILY video.. I don't wanna get my hopes up tho but ah 


RSfvosC.gif  tenor.gifwhat-is-this-confused.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Minor descriptions of some songs

 

NAWWAL - sung in a high pitch Cinderella esque voice 

 

dark but just a game - portishead inspired detailing a story about how she went to madonnas Oscar party and it was horrible and reminded her never to meet her idols, reminiscent of the poem “howl” and a lyric is “even the best ones lost their minds”

 

Dance til we die - “I’ve been covering Joni and dancing with Joan” about Joan baez

 

wild at heart and COCC are about similar themes

 

and more white dress tea 

1. Wait... what?

2. Go ahead sis! tysm btw


                                                                                        n6OYpqv.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

there was so much potential for cute merch and instead we got recycled lfl era windreakers and a sweater made on microsoft word...

 

:bebe:

the amount of mystical themed merch from the title track MV aloneeeee 


RSfvosC.gif  tenor.gifwhat-is-this-confused.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna lie, I would hate to meet Madonna. I feel like she'd evaporate my existence with one look. Lana's a survivor. :brandy:


:makeup:"Stay away from the Beauty stealers"-Lana Del Rey:makeup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

there was so much potential for cute merch and instead we got recycled lfl era windreakers and a sweater made on microsoft word...

 

:bebe:

The pearl jewerly and ldr embroidered robe

tenor.gif?itemid=9574555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly i'd rather lana travel than hold book signings and such  :toofunny: it seems like so many celebrities are travelling w/o repercussions but that's the privilege that comes with the status i suppose   


sgopYhV.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

the amount of mystical themed merch from the title track MV aloneeeee 

the ldr robe... :angie:

cocc pearls... :oprah:

white dress music box... :wowcry:

 

even a sweater or t-shirt with a SECOND of thought and effort put in would be better than what we got

 

the nfr bouvelard tee was really cute and i didnt mind paying for it because it was something i could actually wear


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

dark but just a game - portishead inspired detailing a story about how she went to madonnas Oscar party and it was horrible and reminded her never to meet her idols, reminiscent of the poem “howl” and a lyric is “even the best ones lost their minds”

Lana’s description of this track reminds me so much of this line from Coachella: “Doesn't take a genius to know what you've got goin', and to
Not wanna lose it 'cause they lost their minds.”


And, I think: I am but one more drop in the great sea of matter, defined, with the ability to realize my existence.” -Sylvia Plath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, archiemm said:

the ldr robe... :angie:

cocc pearls... :oprah:

white dress music box... :wowcry:

 

even a sweater or t-shirt with a SECOND of thought and effort put in would be better than what we got

 

the nfr bouvelard tee was really cute and i didnt mind paying for it because it was something i could actually wear

flasks, lighters. hair pins some kind of wolf (but not tacky) sweater. little details. OFF WHITE PEARLESCENT HOLOGRAPHIC VINYL like opal but more pearl looking textured. 
yes to the pearls. yes to the music box. Ben message me I HAVE IDEAS

but also, @archiemm definitely. if u have ideas, I made a thread for them: http://lanaboards.com/topic/10321-your-dream-box-set-merch-thread/


RSfvosC.gif  tenor.gifwhat-is-this-confused.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dragon said:

flasks, lighters. hair pins some kind of wolf (but not tacky) sweater. little details. OFF WHITE PEARLESCENT HOLOGRAPHIC VINYL like opal but more pearl looking textured. 
yes to the pearls. yes to the music box. Ben message me I HAVE IDEAS

 

at this point lanaboards as a collective is infinitely better at managing lanas career than they are


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Lana’s description of this track reminds me so much of this line from Coachella: “Doesn't take a genius to know what you've got goin', and to
Not wanna lose it 'cause they lost their minds.”

FA6F559B-DD25-4FBF-BBAC-54D3EEE78688.thu

 

tenor.gif


♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Not gonna lie, I would hate to meet Madonna. I feel like she'd evaporate my existence with one look. Lana's a survivor. :brandy:

this might sound like a diss but it's just observation but u should try being like ultra current and she'll probably wanna use it to evolve or something. and then stare into her soul. tell me what u fiiiiiiiind 


RSfvosC.gif  tenor.gifwhat-is-this-confused.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

this might sound like a diss but it's just observation but u should try being like ultra current and she'll probably wanna use it to evolve or something. and then stare into her soul. tell me what u fiiiiiiiind 

As if! I'm already half dead inside, she'll find all my hopes and dreams before I find anything in her soul!! :omfg2:


:makeup:"Stay away from the Beauty stealers"-Lana Del Rey:makeup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

As if! I'm already half dead inside, she'll find all my hopes and dreams before I find anything in her soul!! :omfg2:

no just do it this is how great stories are made XVnGO3w.gif?noredirect:whine:


RSfvosC.gif  tenor.gifwhat-is-this-confused.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

no just do it this is how great stories are made XVnGO3w.gif?noredirect:whine:

Okay I did it! I looked into Madonna's soul and all I found was a infinite replay of her flop Eurovision 2019 performance!:giggle:

tumblr_prxht4XS6c1vs885wo4_400.gifv

 


:makeup:"Stay away from the Beauty stealers"-Lana Del Rey:makeup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

waay since I always wanted Lana to just GO OFF and have a video w multiple versions of herself and I thought that DBJAG might've been great for that but now w the Madonna thing if there even would be a video I wonder how that'd go about. 

but still. I hope her special fx team pulls something like this tumblr_ml2vxfwsVv1rtjjupo1_500.giftumblr_mks7uhv1hN1qildw9o1_250.gif but ofc in Lana fashion. DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF ART LANA


RSfvosC.gif  tenor.gifwhat-is-this-confused.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

The pearl jewerly and ldr embroidered robe

tenor.gif?itemid=9574555

 

the ldr robe would be a serve but we all know it would've been $200 tenor.gif?itemid=9574555


  tumblr_mzxqgeKSvv1toin9ho1_400.gifv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lentilus said:

Okay I did it! I looked into Madonna's soul and all I found was a infinite replay of her flop Eurovision 2019 performance!:giggle:

tumblr_prxht4XS6c1vs885wo4_400.gifv

 

nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo actually I didn't watch it, but I love her older stuff. in all seriousness, it'd probably just really be intimidating to meet your heroes not to shirk, but bc I'd want to keep their memory all majestic like, and it'd be sad to be let down like that. all chameleonic I honestly do think that doing interesting/ unexpected would do a lot. it usually does, and I think more w her imho


RSfvosC.gif  tenor.gifwhat-is-this-confused.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...