Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

she must’ve changed it a while ago since she must have the album cover already too. it’s 90 days out, it had to be submitted by today for a release on Sept 5

Unless she’s had this whole album ready to go before posting her typewriter mess I really don’t think we are going to be seeing a Sept 5 (physical at least) release... also although I’m sure the 90 day thing is true for CD/vinyl production etc. this really isn’t true regarding Apple Music/Spotify/streaming releases because think back for example to Charli’s HIFN and how it wasn’t completed till the week of release

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

i hope if we get a cover on this album it’s Dear Diary from TMB

i also hope to hear some mellotron on it more so than NFR. she called it the “norman sound” but yet she barely used it. frustrating. and i know she used it on stuff before like Ultraviolence (track) but i’m still.... needing it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Unless she’s had this whole album ready to go before posting her typewriter mess I really don’t think we are going to be seeing a Sept 5 (physical at least) release... also although I’m sure the 90 day thing is true for CD/vinyl production etc. this really isn’t true regarding Apple Music/Spotify/streaming releases because think back for example to Charli’s HIFN and how it wasn’t completed till the week of release

right same thing with looking for america

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Anyone who actually believes that this is being released on September 5 will be having disappointment for dinner that day.

Pretty soon we're going to get another typewritten statement which will detail, amongst other things, how she can no longer release it on that date for various reasons. Tbh, it's completely understandable given everything that's going on (for her personally, and worldwide).

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

she must’ve changed it a while ago since she must have the album cover already too. it’s 90 days out, it had to be submitted by today for a release on Sept 5

OMG it's only 90 days  :defeated:  :defeated:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

i know it’s most likely that if she’ll ever cover TMB it’d be Nights In White Satin but I neeeeeeeeed Dear Diary on this.

giphy.gif

Imagine she does shows again xx

tbh i wouldn’t be upset if she just became an album artist and stopped touring for a few years. put out like 4 or 5 new albums over the next 4-5 years and then come back with a fresh new set list that’s full of surprises. i feel like fans would appreciate it a lot more than the recent tours

giphy.gif

We need a cover of Time Of The Season please..she can stop doing covers forever after that idc

Wow brilliant idea!! I love that track. She defo should do a 60s song cover!