Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

tbh i wouldn’t be upset if she just became an album artist and stopped touring for a few years. put out like 4 or 5 new albums over the next 4-5 years and then come back with a fresh new set list that’s full of surprises. i feel like fans would appreciate it a lot more than the recent tours

Seeing how the NFR tour played out, I think the setlist is probably her least problem lol

What irked me more was just how badly she performed: half of the song not sung, playback (or fans) too loud and in general such a half assed show. I don't like to be one of those fans who say "I wish the old Lana would come back", but her live performance really needs to step up.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

NFR wasn’t supposed to have any covers, until she changed her mind with Doin’ Time (and let’s be honest: it didn’t hurt NFR’s numbers to have that one included), so maybe COCC doesn’t have any either?

Lana x Machine gun kelly on COCC please?

I’m curious about the song they recorded together last year, if it fits COCC’s sound and is a good song, ok. But wasn’t it intended for his scrapped record? He is releasing a new album in July, but it’s more punk than what he usually does, so I wonder what will happen to that collab, if we’ll hear that one some day.

I'm really hyped for this album and I hope it comes out by September :flutter:

I also love how she dyed her hair blonde referring to the Lizzy Grant and Honeymoon eras (my favorites)

I wouldn't complain if we would get songs in the vein of FILLY

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm really scared of the title track.

Like with a title like that + her overall recent mindset and behaviour, I just cannot imagine anything that isn't fraught with problematic shit.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I want a 70's soft rock album like Ultraviolence but with way more psychedelia and Lana adopts a Satanic priestess persona called Lana Del Slay and in a music video she sacrifices men in a ritual in exchange for eternal youth

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Like with a title like that + her overall recent mindset and behaviour, I just cannot imagine anything that isn't fraught with problematic shit.

I can see it being a piano ballad but I really hope not.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

NFR wasn’t supposed to have any covers, until she changed her mind with Doin’ Time (and let’s be honest: it didn’t hurt NFR’s numbers to have that one included), so maybe COCC doesn’t have any either?

I’m curious about the song they recorded together last year, if it fits COCC’s sound and is a good song, ok. But wasn’t it intended for his scrapped record? He is releasing a new album in July, but it’s more punk than what he usually does, so I wonder what will happen to that collab, if we’ll hear that one some day.

Read somewhere he scrapped the whole record with the Lana track and made another one. But he said he kept the track with Lana cause it was fire and whenever its gonna be released still will be relevant. So I guess if ever this song is gonna ever be released will be from the side of MGK since it’s his own track he would sing the most of it. Otherwise if Lana asks him to release it for herself, that I doubly believe that ever would happen

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

yea i think we all agree at this point this record will be very outspoken ... but i also fear about HOW outspoken it may be. her ass would probably name drop more celebs  :oprah:

To be honest, I still have no idea what “Chemtrails over the country club” means...

like... “country club” gives me privileged white girl (not a good look for her rn) and chemtrails...idk? I know it’s like planes but that’s so random. A metaphor for drugs? Getting high at the country club?

For what it’s worth, I hate the title of NFR too. I would’ve called it Venice Bitch tbh.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I mean, it would be horrible for her career/reputation, but I would kind of secretly live for the drama if this turns out to be a literal, take it at face value record that's all about conspiracy theories and how the chemtrails are controlling societies and celebrities in Hollywood belong to the Illuminati and the big evil government is recording all of us and the earth is flat and the Mandela Effect is due to secret time travelers who are distorting history and whatever else she wants to write about.