Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

if there are any piano songs, i want something that is not a ballad, but something similar to bartender. haunting, tea party, coven, ascension vibes.

If she serves us any piano only tracks they BETTER be in the style of something like Is This Happiness.... now THAT was a serve

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Lee Hazelwood's "My Autumn's Done Come" would be a cover I'd be excited about but then again all the brainless stans would flood the forums and social media comment sections with "oMg sHe'S rEtIrInG" and "She is old and wants to settle down" bullshit-essays.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lee Hazelwood's "My Autumn's Done Come" would be a cover I'd be excited about but then again all the brainless stans would flood the forums and social media comment sections with "oMg sHe'S rEtIrInG" and "She is old and wants to settle down" bullshit-essays.

Lana has legit made a "I'm signing off" song on her last three albums, surely at this point the reality of the situation isn't lost on some fans. She ain't going anywhere.  :flop:

Honestly, say what you want about miss lana but she is ALWAYS feeding us. Remember when she said that whenever she finishes a record she almost immedietely starts working on a new one. Which means she's probably already working on new music as we speak :defeated: we don't deserve her! Unlike some of those other clownlike artists that take 5 years to release a messy 11 track album that ages like milk yes im looking at you miss lorde. We are so spoilt and have decided to stan forever!

-not many singers as good as lana are so consistent

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana is gonna retire after this album, I feel it. She's getting old and wants to settle down :teehee:

i have a feeling she’s gonna ditch the music for awhile and maybe focus on poetry :flutter:

I still can’t understand to this day why she teased that one: did she think we wouldn’t harass her for that one until the end of time?

Maybe the snippet game would work if she teased 30 seconds of each song the day the album is released? Anyways, there’ll surely be an obscure retail site that will leak a preview of the album a week before and Interscope will still send copies early and one fucker will leak it anyways.

She said in an interview about the time of the release of LFL that 'Roses Bloom For You' was only an intro and outro to the LFL album, so it's very likely that what we know of RBFY is the entire song. There is not more.

Remember, there were several different conceptions of what LFL was intended to be; it changed a lot. One version probably introed and outroed the entire album with RBFY, with the second track, and first full song, perhaps being '13 Beaches,' since it feels like an album opener or closer.  

One day soon she'll do a career retrospective like Tori Amos's 'A Piano,' and then we'll get songs/tracks like 'Yosemite,' 'RBFY,' the 'political songs' she left off LFL, some of the material deleted from UV, etc. Kate Bush has also released such a large set. 

all i want in life is honeymoon 2.0

The track transitions, the theme, the lush strings, TLY, blackest day, like we fucking WISHHHHH

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Anyway getting back to serious discussion about the cover - I think it should be textless, like this

MxgoHH4.jpg

an outtake

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Lana is gonna retire after this album, I feel it. She's getting old and wants to settle down  :teehee:

not sure about after this album, but I definitely feel like none of us are really gonna be prepared for when she actually retires and/or takes a number of years off. Knowing her, though, she'll probably give us teasers and snippets and make the NFR pre-release era look like nothing in comparison. She has a love/hate relationship with us fans and loves to torture us, let's be real. 

not sure about after this album, but I definitely feel like none of us are really gonna be prepared for when she actually retires and/or takes a number of years off. Knowing her, though, she'll probably give us teasers and snippets and make the NFR pre-release era look like nothing in comparison. She has a love/hate relationship with us fans and loves to torture us, let's be real. 

i personally don't think this will be her last album

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

at this point I feel like Lana likes to play cat out mice game with her fans, with how bad the roll outs of her albums turn out. But also, how sucky her snippet game is. She legit spoils half the album, if not more, even before she releases it.

Anyway getting back to serious discussion about the cover - I think it should be textless, like this

MxgoHH4.jpg

needs more orangelemon imo

Creativity is a compulsion, and I honestly doubt she'd ever be able to stay away from music for a long period of time.

It's easier to keep making music as a solo artist than it is as part of a band, generally. A band is obviously dependent on multiple people being willing and able to 1. get along, and 2. participate in the creative process, and that almost never happens over the span of a lifetime.

I want all the music forever and ever and EVER.

:smile4:

Also can everyone please stop talking about snippets; I feel like she's gonna drop one the moment she thinks it's "safe" to do so.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I dont want snippets... she can keep them. Just one or two songs and then drop the record. There were way too many songs spoiled with NFR (before the leak).

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

but you literally just said you think she’ll retire after this bc she’s “getting old and wanting to settle down”

nope i don’t think she is. i don’t think she cares about her age, she wants to create music and even if she did retire, she has plenty of music sitting on her hard drive to compile a little album of extra over the years that never came out. she wouldn’t have to do much to them either, just put a final mastering over them.

plus, if anything she’ll try to take a break and find herself writing something else. she did that after LFL and had writers block until she met Jack

I dont want snippets... she can keep them. Just one or two songs and then drop the record. There were way too many songs spoiled with NFR (before the leak).

i don’t even want a single tbh just let it all come on the album at once

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole