Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Chemtrails over the country club is a horrible title,I’m picturing some lame 50s old man folk album where she wears a polo sweater,her hair in a ponytail tucked into a flat cap whilst she whacks a golf ball in the air and sees chemtrails.

White hot forever was a title

I agree but like ... that's a bit awkward now, all things considered

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

a cover inspired by slim aarons's photography would be a perfect fit, something like this:27a665e8d990f353d1079075fa7b963b.jpg

This cover matched with a 60s shangri-la sound.

Pls, Lanz :icant:

a cover inspired by slim aarons's photography would be a perfect fit, something like this:27a665e8d990f353d1079075fa7b963b.jpg

Exactly like this but the house behind them is on fire

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Exactly like this but the house behind them is on fire

And a pentagram etched into the guy-who-looks-a-bit-like-Donald-Trump's forehead

Also, is that a pool boy in the background? He can be played by Chase

And a pentagram etched into the guy-who-looks-a-bit-like-Donald-Trump's forehead

Also, is that a pool boy in the background? He can be played by Chase

I like the way you think :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We know by her history that she's going to put some ugly ass photo for the new album cover. I just hope it's not as ugly as NFR. :smh:

?!?? Maybe my expectations were so low with the shitshow of NFR’s prerelease, and wasn’t expecting anything more than a selfie for the cover, but I still find it’s one of her most beautiful covers.

Chemtrails over the country club is a horrible title,I’m picturing some lame 50s old man folk album where she wears a polo sweater,her hair in a ponytail tucked into a flat cap whilst she whacks a golf ball in the air and sees chemtrails.

White hot forever was a title

White Hot Forever was « too obvious » for a Lana title, just like Honeymoon was. It’s the kind of title that has no surprise whatsoever, as if it was « expected » from her. Paradise, also, doesn’t have that wow factor I got when first announced: Ultraviolence was shocking; Norman Fucking Rockwell was surprising and so Americana; Chemtrails over the Country Club, though more fitting for a poetry book maybe, is mysterious, and has a duality in it that I really like. I’m curious for the sound and lyrics of the title track (can’t see why there wouldn’t be one), same as I was when she first mentioned Mariners Apartment Complex.

01. Alone In Fresno

02. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

03. Grenadine Quarantine

04. White Hot Forever

05. Gunshot Lullabies, Nuclear Night Skies

06. Blue Moon

07. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

08. Georgia Peaches - Fall Ripe Under Morning Sun

09. Riviera Girls

10. I Wait For You By The Bay

11. Yosemite

Imagine if we get no singles, no snippets and no hints at what the album will sound like, and then she drops a tracklist with these song lengths:

1. 6:00

2. 5:50

3. 5:30

4: 4:40

5. 10:45

6. 8:30

7. 7:20

8. 5:45

9. 6:55

10. 4:20

11. 5:00

12. 9:36

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e