Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

15 minutes ago, Obduration said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but  they have been wrong before many times.  I think they even listed NFR as 31st of March. So take anything they say with a pinch of salt.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

My rep points are telling ya'll that the album is coming Sep 5th

39k chile-

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Lustformoney said:

did anyone harass Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YT Music? We should be emailing streaming services, not cd shops

Yes, I did a few days ago and posted about it on here - Amazon and Apple Music knew nothing, Spotify DID and I spoke to a Lana fan - he basically told me that nobody can really divulge anything that isn’t already public, so that was something!

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yes, I did a few days ago and posted about it on here - Amazon and Apple Music knew nothing, Spotify DID and I spoke to a Lana fan - he basically told me that nobody can really divulge anything that isn’t already public, so that was something!

oooh so september 5 confirmed once again:party:

my mums rep points are telling her its coming on the 5th, remember when she predicted new single in september 2018? me too... the power, let's celebrate that mbK53xg.gif

trust she will not be dealt with 

Spoiler

AtvuhYxTXY0U0IDN.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

my mums rep points are telling her its coming on the 5th, remember when she predicted new single in september 2018? me too... the power, let's celebrate that mbK53xg.gif

trust she will not be dealt with 

Hide contents

AtvuhYxTXY0U0IDN.jpg

didnt she also say the preorder was coming 5th august

image.png

the way its 100% possible for them to make sure no info leaks so they can properly pull off a surprise release but we are so used to unprofessionalism that when we have no info leaks we think its not coming ...

edit: lets just hope for ONCE this is working out as they planned ... i dont think they would be releasing the release date to anyone if it was a surprise so theres no shock in record stores being unsure. lets just wait until the 5th and see...