Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This is how my neighbors think my house looks like when I stream COCC at the loudest volume and all available music systems on saturday 

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i want her to announce the preorder so i can buy the Violet, The Fame and COCC UO exclusive vinyls altogether to avoid these ugly shipping fees & im scared TFM is gonna sell out at some point

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

i want her to announce the preorder so i can buy the Violet, The Fame and COCC UO exclusive vinyls altogether to avoid these ugly shipping fees & im scared TFM is gonna sell out at some point

Ugh yess, UO is so expensive, especially to Europe 

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

The fact that even Lana's biggest fans don't know if the album is coming in a few days would constitute a bit of a surprise release if it does happen. We know basically nothing about the music so the content will also be a surprise. I wouldn't be surprised if all her past leaks are why she wanted to do things this way.

I'm still holding onto hope for this weekend! 

Page 911. Which is also the number I’ll be calling on Sept 5th 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

but it's so weird to me that many of her unreleased songs get removed off yt (even thunder) due to copyright claims automatically, yet that fucking snippet still isn't recognized anywhere

8 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

just use a shipping locker, UO does free delivery over a certain amount in the US i think (or with UO rewards? something something check their site) and then combine them in the locker and pay for that shipping instead if ur scared they'll sell out.

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

manifesting songs similar to queen of the gas station, heavy hitter,  cola, off to the races, florida kilos, guns & roses, music to watch boys to, and freak demo :hair:

u forgot the biggest bop aka Serene queen