Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

5 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Be sure to check Mercari, I snagged a LFL signed litho earlier today for $90 shipped. I’ve actually found a good amount of Lana stuff there, usually for decent prices.

Thank you ?? I've never even heard of that sight

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 hour ago, rabbit said:

Be sure to check Mercari, I snagged a LFL signed litho earlier today for $90 shipped. I’ve actually found a good amount of Lana stuff there, usually for decent prices.

excuse mE that site was my secret :benmawson::paris:

1 hour ago, rabbit said:

I love that site but never managed to buy from them cuz im not from the US and they only allow if your ID from usa- i hate them

:smile3:

1 hour ago, rabbit said:

I’ve never had any luck on mercari. I’ve only used eBay, discogs, and poshmark to buy rare lana vinyl or merch because I’ve found that the sellers on depop and mercari are super expensive compared to other sites. 

Can someone lmk if they find a sealed copy of Honeymoon UO or coke-bottle LFL for a decent price? I really can't afford to spend $200+ on them. Maybe I'll just wait til they get a repress, but I'd still love to complete my collection. 

I think that's why I've gone so all-out on Chemtrails, which is nice because it's my new favorite Lana album. And thank you for inspiring me to jot down what I have ordered - my head is spinning:

Vinyl:

- Webstore Translucent

- Webstore Grey

- Amazon Beige

- Assai Yellow w/ OBI

- UO Green

- Target Alternate, Red

- Spotify Picture Disc

Other:

- Cassette 3 w/ Signed Art Card

I think I'll eventually shell out on the standard Picture Disc, but probably not the black vinyl or other cassettes. I'll happily buy the 3rd picture disc, or a CD if she throws some signed ones up for release week, though.

37 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

excuse mE that site was my secret :benmawson::paris:

Hahaha :shh2: I had a brief moment of hmmm maybe I should keep this to myself, but gotta share the love! :wub:

12 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

I’ve never had any luck on mercari. I’ve only used eBay, discogs, and poshmark to buy rare lana vinyl or merch because I’ve found that the sellers on depop and mercari are super expensive compared to other sites. 

Oh no!! I’ve had that experience on Depop, but maybe I’ve just gotten lucky with purchases on Mercari.

Also, did anyone get an email receipt for their Spotify picture discs? I remember ordering mine, but I can't seem to find an order number or email receipt to link it back to...

4 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Can someone lmk if they find a sealed copy of Honeymoon UO or coke-bottle LFL for a decent price? I really can't afford to spend $200+ on them. Maybe I'll just wait til they get a repress, but I'd still love to complete my collection. 

I think that's why I've gone so all-out on Chemtrails, which is nice because it's my new favorite Lana album. And thank you for inspiring me to jot down what I have ordered - my head is spinning:

Reveal hidden contents

Vinyl:

- Webstore Translucent

- Webstore Grey

- Amazon Beige

- Assai Yellow w/ OBI

- UO Green

- Target Alternate, Red

- Spotify Picture Disc

Other:

I think I'll eventually shell out on the standard Picture Disc, but probably not the black vinyl or other cassettes. I'll happily buy the 3rd picture disc, or a CD if she throws some signed ones up for release week, though.

Just keep checking resell sites daily and weekly. You’ll be surprised at what you could find for a good price. If you have a local record shop in your area stop by and ask them what they have in stock. My record shop gave me the option of providing them with my wishlist and they call me when it comes in stock. Also check Facebook marketplace from time to time. It was much easier getting rare Lana vinyl in 2012-2018 for a good price, but now it’s super hard and expensive since vinyl collecting has skyrocketed so I feel your pain :rollin:

6 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Also, did anyone get an email receipt for their Spotify picture discs? I remember ordering mine, but I can't seem to find an order number or email receipt to link it back to...

Email CS and request your order number and a confirmation! Had to do so last night for the signed CD cause I didn’t get an email receipt either, they replied quickly and gave all the needed info :)

Just now, rabbit said:

Email CS and request your order number and a confirmation! Had to do so last night for the signed CD cause I didn’t get an email receipt either, they replied quickly and gave all the needed info :)

Thanks so much! Will do that.

Are there any available vinyls in Europe that come with a signed art card? I was too late to buy it on Bravado. Or what are my other options in Europe?

I'm so desperate I'm about to spend £50 on ebay for hmv red vinyl :(

4 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

Are there any available vinyls in Europe that come with a signed art card? I was too late to buy it on Bravado. Or what are my other options in Europe?

You can get the red vinyl here!! https://www.fnac.pt/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-LP-Red-Vinil-Exclusivo-Fnac-Vinil/a8418103

original.gif

Just now, In My Feelings said:

Yes! In fnac france it shows the same picture, but they are sold out, but for the description it’s the same one! 
https://www.fnac.com/a15628743/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Rouge-Vinyle-album

original.gif

10 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

And for the signed card i’ll recommend some reshipping company from the uk to your home :c it’s the “easy” way :ohno:

1 minute ago, In My Feelings said:

I love you so much!!!! 

No problem honey:wub:

original.gif

About 10 minutes ago I just got refunded for the signed CD art card, CD and cassette I bought like a month ago, I bought it with my monzo bank account and when money  goes in or out that it makes like a little cash sound and I heard it and looked and it was Universal Music Group refunding me :judgingu3: wtf I haven't got any email to say it got cancelled

I signed into my account on the store and it doesnt say it got cancelled

Delivery 1 of 1 Pending 2 Chemtrails Signed CD Art Card, 2 Chemtrails Over The Country Club CD, 2 Chemtrails Over The Country Club Cassette #1

Says pending, hopefully free stuff :oic3: unless they take the money back again or I dont get it :pft:

5 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

Vinyl:

- Webstore Translucent

- Webstore Grey

- Amazon Beige

- Assai Yellow w/ OBI

- UO Green

- Target Alternate, Red

- Spotify Picture Disc

Other:

What does “assai yellow w OBI” mean I keep seeing that lol. I’m assuming that’s the yellow indie store exclusive? So far I’ve got the target alt and the Spotify picture disc. Cancelled my gray web store exclusive in order to get the final coming picture disc instead 

14 minutes ago, Dyl said:

What does “assai yellow w OBI” mean I keep seeing that lol. I’m assuming that’s the yellow indie store exclusive? So far I’ve got the target alt and the Spotify picture disc. Cancelled my gray web store exclusive in order to get the final coming picture disc instead 

Yeah! The yellow is the indie store exclusive, but one of the stores called Assai in the UK is selling it with an exclusive OBI strip wrapped around it (like a lot of Japanese CDs/DVDs/vinyl come with). Only 500 were made, so I had to grab one. :P

how many of yall got the UO exclusive? Ive been really thinking about getting it next week....i know their mockups are god awful so im wondering if there are any other artists vinyls from UO that are green that would be a good comparison?

Id hate to pass it up and then it turn into a coke bottle clear LFL situation...yikes