Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Yes its not been uptated the cover yet but its the alt!

She has the broken arm so... Its going to un couple of weeks if they are going to sell them...:icant:

Yes! Fnac France! They have the alt cover CD and Vinyl. Also they have the yellow Vinyl with the original cover

on their website it shows the alt cover as the actual cover of COCC,

its a bit confusing but i suppose they did it on accident. so the ''Chemtrails Over The Country Club Edition Limitée Exclusivité Fnac'' is the limited edition alt cover on their site, right?

7 minutes ago, BBMgirl said:

on their website it shows the alt cover as the actual cover of COCC,

its a bit confusing but i suppose they did it on accident. so the ''Chemtrails Over The Country Club Edition Limitée Exclusivité Fnac'' is the limited edition alt cover on their site, right?

Yes! They are selling the yellow limited Vinyl with the original cover. And also the CD and Vinyl red with the alt Neil cover including the poster. 

Yellow one: 

https://www.fnac.com/a15628744/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Jaune-Vinyle-album

Exclusive Neil alt cover:

https://www.fnac.com/a15628743/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Rouge-Vinyle-album

I dont know why they didnt update the photo yet:dmd:

Hd7c-1.gif

1 hour ago, Electric Body said:

Thanks alot. I'm unsure whether or not to order because I reall DON'T want to spend money on any physical version of the album with this batsh*t BTS-cover art.

Yeah, same here. I just preordered the CD and vinyl from FNAC and in the unlikely event that they turn out to have the standard cover, I'll just cancel/return them. The good thing is that FNAC is very reliable and has great customer service; Urb*n Outf*tters could never! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So I got the grey from her store and the red w alt cover from that Dutch place. I wonder when UO will announce theirs (it’s usually on Fridays, right?) and if it’ll be the same as the alt cover or maybe another alt cover or maybe they’ll just have the standard cover this round. If it’s either another alt cover or the same alt cover just with different coloured vinyl, I’ll probably get another a choose between alternates and keep the other to sell later for once.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

6 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Guysss does target deliver to europe?? 

No

you‘d have to use a package forwarding service

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Even the forwarding service doesn’t work with target cuz they ask u to use a visa that based in the US I’ve been struggling with them

Oh in that case it’s the same problem some people had with ordering outside uk from hmv.

@EndlessSummer it‘s safe. I ordered the cd and vinyl. They just didn’t update their cover, but the description and color matches the alternative version

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

55 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i wanted to buy a boxset but its 50$... i will probably buy it next year on vinted for 15$ just like lfl and honeymoon boxsets:thumb3:

Its increeeedible overpriceee... and also shipping cost 15€ to Spain:derpna2:

Hd7c-1.gif

5 hours ago, annedelrey said:

So i think now if you are in the USA target its confirmed! And you can buy It already:ahh:

Also when its going to release other alt cover from UO?

I bought everything in Fnac France! Also they have the alt CD cover and yellow one... But they didnt change the photo. I think its the best option now in Europe!

5 hours ago, stephdelrey said:

https://www.target.com/p/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-82225223#lnk=sametab

Yes you can now get the red record at Target! Not really sure why it says March 5th as the release date though lol

tg4hqNC.gif

edit: @99centlips just saw you quoted me aswell thank you for the heads up aswell :heart:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺